Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA:All Fish Locations+ Drops

(XBOX)GPGxChief

Question

So after a full 2 hours of fishing i have got what i can tell is every fish obtainable in the Cambion Drift, so here is a bit of info on what resource each contain in case you need a specific fish [btw im kinda drunk on coffee so il be replying to responses a bit late.]

Any period:

Amniophysi: it can be found in cave hotspots. resource: Benign Infested Tumor, Ferment Bladder, Waxen Sebum Deposit.

Kymaeros: It can be found near shiny void lakes and ponds [the ponds with energy on them.] Resource: Benign Infested Tumor, Ferment Bladder, Pustulent Cognitive Nodule, saturated muscle mass.

Barbisteo: It can be found in closed off cave hotspots. Resource: Benign Infested Tumor, Ferment Bladder, Dendrite Blastoma.

Vitreospina: It can be found in cave system and hotspots. Resource: Benign Infested Tumor, Spinal Core Section, Dendrite Blastoma, Tubercular Gill System, Ferment Bladder.

Chrondrichord: Can be found in cave hotspots. Resources: Benign Infested Tumor, Tubercular Gill System, Spinal Core Section.

Vome Period:

Ostimyr: It can be found in the void energy area that are filled with fass's residue. Resource: Benign Infested Tumor, Cranial Foremount, Saturated Muscle Mass, Tubercular Gill System, Ferment Bladder.

Glutinox: It can be found in Vomes light near fass's residue, It will retreat when fass ascends. Resource: Benign Infested Tumor, Ferment Bladder, Sporulate Sacs.

Duriod: Can be found in cave hotspots, While it can be found in any period it has a higher chance to spawn during vome period. Resource: Benign Infested Tumor, Tubercular Gill System, Biotic Filter.

Fass Period:

Cryptosuctus: It can be found anywhere. resource: Benign Infested Tumor, Ferment Bladder, Pustulent Cognitive Nodule.

Aquapulmo: Can Be rarely found in cave hotspots. resource: Benign Infested Tumor, Biotic Filter, Pustulent Cognitive Nodule, Tubercular Gill System, Ferment Bladder.

Myxostomata: Can be found in cave hotspots [extremely rare, i recommend reaching family rank with the entrati and grabbing a processed vome residue before trying to farm it.] Resources: Cranial foremount, Tubercular Gill System and Benign Infested Tumor.

25 answers to this question

On 2020-08-26 at 7:18 PM, (XB1)GPGxChief said:

Kymaeros: It can be found near shiny void lakes and ponds [the ponds with energy on them.] Resource: Benign Infested Tumor, Ferment Bladder, Pustulent Cognitive Nodule.

These can also drop the saturated muscle mass.

Just caught an aquapulmio out on the surface during vome. Duroids arent that rare if you have Vome fragments to use in caves during fass as i have way too many to count lol. Myst i havent come across yet

Below are the drops i got from the aqualpulmio:

Spoiler

7ge0NS1.png

I wish they would share fish spawn mechanics and listen to feedback to tweak it.   When im fighting and doing bounties or hunting I see fish floating all over the place.  As soon as I pull out my spear, poof they stop spawning.   But this applies to PoE to.  The spawn mechanics are whack.   OV is pretty PERFECT when it comes to fishing. 

Atleast as of 2 hours ago they fixed gutting fish!!!  They were going to make fish parts random drops...  wtf....   but now we should see fish parts for everything we gut!!

Luminescent Dye should also act like a general fish magnet,  it should boost fish spawn rate like 50% in its AoE.  (all species).  Then you could toss in bait to skew it towards specific fish.  

4 minutes ago, BluberNuget said:

Where do you find Ostimyr? I dont understand your discription

Welcome Tenno.

Like it states: [Amniophysi: it can be found in cave hotspots.] hotspots, what that means is when in a cave you will see in certain spots a rising sort of different colouring type of smoke coming out of the pond/stream/river. sort of like the northern lights in the sky best I can sort of describe it.

Look here in the fishing Wiki to get the gist of fishing in general.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)GPGxChief said:

it currently seems that there is a bug that doesnt let you catch fish from the water, they have to be in the air. i couldnt catch 1 of the rarer fishies cause it stayed in the water the entire time and wouldn't come out. so thats a problem. for the time being i will just put their name in with unknown near their names till this is fixed.

Not a bug, just need the spari spear from daughter.

Yep I got sick of waiting for them to come out of the goo, so I got the cheapest rod, now I can get them while below.

The fish in the cave that never came out of the water, (didn't have the proper rod then) it was a fish I'd only ever seen twice in a cave totally different from all others I'd caught, I might take another look at the Trophy's to see if I see the shape.

Given a few more days I'd say the fishing wiki might be updated once all is known.

it currently seems that there is a bug that doesnt let you catch fish from the water, they have to be in the air. i couldnt catch 1 of the rarer fishies cause it stayed in the water the entire time and wouldn't come out. so thats a problem. for the time being i will just put their name in with unknown near their names till this is fixed.

Not a bug, just need the spari spear from daughter.

3 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

These are the two I found out in the wild, I think I was in a cave when I got them both.

Aquapulmo
Chondricord

Also if you go to Daughter (not saying her name) you can look at the trophy's to see what other fish you're missing.

Duroid, Myxostomata, 

Oh yeah forgot about those.   Never saw a Myx..     The Duroid's are in caves and super rare lol.  

Oh yeah and dont forget....   Hotspots still exist in Cambian Drift fishing....  and those totally affect if rares show up. (both outside and in caves)

There are atleast one more.   Its a cave fish with   "oid" in the name.. very rare. didnt take notes like you lol....  I only caught it once.

I did try fishing in the fass/vome radiation area's with both types of bait and couldnt see any new fish..   

That ostimyr... Daughter loves that fish... its saturated muscle mass is used in a ton of her tokens!!  I didnt catch any of that.

Fish dye highlights the fish even when they are in the air...

Take a smeeta...

Archived