Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest way to level Helminth?

C-Core

The way I did mine was to feed him a Frame each day, then only give him the food that he requires in order to re-feed him a frame, Sure I did infuse an power or two, but that was only powers I WANTED to use. I also made sure that I only feed him Green-Arrow Food and never Red or "Blank" as I'll always get more XP.

I saved so much recouses due to this and he is maxed rank in 3 days

So I'd suggest the same  

Don't rush, unless you like burning resources. I leveled mine by feeding 1 frame a day, and only giving full green arrow resources (not rj ones which are a ripoff). I only infused a couple of abilities since its needed for exp to get more slots, but otherwise leveled through feeding a frame a day. Its not quick but many resources saved. Still have 10 frames to go but maxed some time ago. This is the slow way to do it but in a couple of weeks you will hit max rank. Its not 3 days like above poster said.

The system is very resource hesvy it's not meant for new players.  As a long time player i have hundredsof thoussnds of materials to feed helmith.

And its been out for over a month.  Just need the last rank atm.  It was easy. Feed it a frame. Remax feeding. Next day repeat.  Ive only swapped abilities on maybe 4 frames.

The most tedious part was getting the new faction to rank 3 to get the dammed segment.

I got mine about a week after it came out, mine has been maxed for over a week maybe two.  I have just been eating a frame a day and infusing an ability here or there.   I wouldn't worry about rushing to level it up, just eat a frame every day.  

Honestly..take your time.  If you are feeding your helmouth anything other than common items at "full hunger" is basically digging a hole that is harder to get out of.   There are some ways to minimize the pain (e.g. looking at the resources the frame you want to subsume is)...but take your time.  Going for 1  frame every 1.5 days pretty much ensures the ability to use the system painlessly.  

• 6 months later...
On 2020-08-31 at 7:36 PM, Hokibukisa said:

Railjack is stupid easy now. If you haven’t gotten into it yet I can teach you a noob friendly load out that will clear a gian point in 5min or less solo, and 2 1/2 minutes with an awake artillery gunner.

i know am late, but please teach me...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived