Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Mobility sound effect doesn't match the ability purpose..

Alseiker

Just now, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

*laughs in literally all of Jupiter, any corpus excavation tileset, cries in new corpus ship tilesets and kuva fortress*

I would really like to substitute Mach Rush of gauss for infested mobility, but any build that give a useful infested mobility render thermal sunder useless.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

To be fair, you dont really want infested mobility except to be super fast, in which case thermal sunder isnt important anyway.

Running the entire exteminate like volt and clearning with thermal sunder is my fantasy.

16 hours ago, Neoriek said:

I don't know what is, but is like it feels kind of exaggerate and doesn't really have that aura of "speeding up" when you compare it with something like Volt speed.

Imo it sounds like someone hitting a nitrous button on a car, but with a biological sound.

So i think of the sound as being some infested gland releasing pressurized adrenaline into your frame in much the same way as a car getting a nitrous  boost.

4 hours ago, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

Imo it sounds like someone hitting a nitrous button on a car, but with a biological sound.

So i think of the sound as being some infested gland releasing pressurized adrenaline into your frame in much the same way as a car getting a nitrous  boost.

It doesn't sound biological at all. it sounds like a portal opening up to the void dimension or as someone stated above Simaris' Onslaught portal. Nothing about it sounds infested when comparing it to actual infested sound effects. 

Archived