Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roamed Orb Vallis for over an hour - no red mining nodes

Clowee

Title says it all.  How are you supposed to collect minerals of there are no nodes, because you know, we have to farm these for Helmith.  Thanks btw DE. I wanted to spend my saturday night roaming around an empty zone by myself.  Awesome!!! keep the fantastic work /s.

Sorry but your open worlds suck.  They aren't even open worlds as much as oversized tilesets with mission variants that have slightly more crappy modifiers than the star chart versions.  I will NEVER set foot in this open world again or any other one out side of the BARE MINIMUM time required to get whatever flavor-of-the-month piece of junk you trying to huck to the community in return for them playing tetris or some other garbage variant of your game that isn't Warframe.  How about take open world number 4 and try not to make it into a horrible experience like the other 3 were, by not forcing people to do dumb minigames they have no interest in?

7 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Do you have Blue booster?

This is the only person in this thread trying to be helpful.  

It's sad that in a game known for being buggy, you guys would assume a player is stupid or trolling before you would assume that they were experiencing a bug and getting no nodes.

Especially when this exact goddamn bug was present at the launch of Fortuna.  

OP, if you're getting all blue nodes, you probably have a drop chance booster on which turns nearly every node into a gem node.  If you're not getting any nodes at all, try entering and exiting operator mode.  That worked on the Vallis.  If that doesn't work, try entering and exiting the Necralisk.

On the chance you actually don't know what's going on, the nodes in this world look different than the other two.  The ore nodes here are glowing orange with a black outline and look infested.  Gem nodes look the same as the ore nodes but they're still blue.  I don't know about the lower tiers of cutters, but the Sunpoint will put a faint white box around nodes as well as show them on the minimap.  If you're using that cutter and not getting nodes on the map and none of those fixes work, you should put in a bug report about it.

6 hours ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Excuse me? Leave survival alone -_- by far still my favorite game mode. I ALWAYS and almost EXCLUSIVELY play survival. If HoD had a survival bounty I'd play it like 24/7.. 🙂

I'm simply pointing out that "old and tired" really isn't the best argument.

And Survival does need to be improved. It's boring and monotonous. If every 5 minutes had a boss fight, that'd change it up and make it exciting. A little bit more exciting, anyways. It genuinely worries me that so much of the community is just so happy spending hours and hours playing a single game mode, and wants to do MORE of that, rather than actually seeing the game evolve beyond that.

2 hours ago, (XB1)TehChubbyDugan said:

They're everywhere, not just in the caves.  There's no reason for you to be condescending to them, especially when you aren't even giving them good advice.

Yes, but it's a waste of time to just aimlessly wander and hope to find them. It's like when you're farming Wisps. You're not gonna wander the whole map looking for 'em. You're gonna zoom through a quick preset path along the main waterways of PoE, and then reset to try again.

When mining what I always do is go for the caves. Then when I've cleared the caves, reset the map and clear them again.

Archived