Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech Energy

(PSN)Iudex_Nemesis

Question

I finally got one of these guys. I took the archgun it comes with and maxed it out. Now I'm trying to level up the Necramech. Feels very powerful especially the ultimate. However I'm running into problem. I can not replenish it's energy. I can not pick up energy orbs so the mech runs out of steam very quickly. How am I suppose to sustain it?

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (PS4)Iudex_Nemesis said:

Doesn't work for me unless it's bugged.

Its probably bugged then. Because I can walk over energy orbs and pick it up while in my mech. Sadly energy siphon doesn't replenish energy either but rejuvenation for health does. Wonder if ES will eventually work with them or not.

3 minutes ago, Cmdr-A said:

Its probably bugged then. Because I can walk over energy orbs and pick it up while in my mech. Sadly energy siphon doesn't replenish energy either but rejuvenation does. Wonder if ES will eventually work with them or not.

Perhaps it's a console bug. Oh well I'll just have to make the most out of it until it gets fixed.

1 hour ago, Cmdr-A said:

Its probably bugged then. Because I can walk over energy orbs and pick it up while in my mech. Sadly energy siphon doesn't replenish energy either but rejuvenation does. Wonder if ES will eventually work with them or not.

Hold up, rejuvenation regens energy for mechs? Or am I reading it wrong and it just regens health for the mech

En 2/9/2020 a las 16:45, Captain_Rocket505 dijo:

Hold up, rejuvenation regens energy for mechs? Or am I reading it wrong and it just regens health for the mech

On console nothing works as intended, the only way I've found so far to regen energy & health is with a Trinity, arcane energize and arcane pulse

On 2020-09-02 at 1:01 PM, (PS4)Iudex_Nemesis said:

I finally got one of these guys. I took the archgun it comes with and maxed it out. Now I'm trying to level up the Necramech. Feels very powerful especially the ultimate. However I'm running into problem. I can not replenish it's energy. I can not pick up energy orbs so the mech runs out of steam very quickly. How am I suppose to sustain it?

before the update you could not pick up energy orbs, mods, or affinity orbs with your mech
after update you can pick up all those things.
having a octavia casting any of her abilities near a active mech, meaning a operator is inside it. will grant them energy regen
having a warframe with energize being proced near the mech will grant it energy even if there is no operator in said mech

Archived