PS4 Heart of Deimos: Interim Update 29.0.6

[DE]Danielle

On 2020-09-03 at 5:21 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Missed note!

Deimos Swarm Support Pack Addition:
An additional Syandana, called Palla Syandana, has been added to the Deimos Swarm Supporter Pack! Originally the Palla Syandana was going to be put elsewhere, but it’s design was intended to match the Supporter Pack aesthetic, so we’ve shifted plans and put it in the Deimos Swarm Pack.

We’ll be running a script to retroactively give the Palla Syandana to players who have purchased the Deimos Swarm Pack - stay tuned!

All purchases of the Deimos Swarm Pack moving forward will include the Palla Syandana.

Warframe3183.thumb.jpg.9335dcb24c5b25629

Update on the above 👆

We have run a script to retroactively give the Palla Syandana to players who have purchased the Deimos Swarm Pack. If you purchased the Deimos Swarm Support Pack before September 3rd the Syandana is now available in your Arsenal to equip. Enjoy!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Update on the above 👆

We have run a script to retroactively give the Palla Syandana to players who have purchased the Deimos Swarm Pack. If you purchased the Deimos Swarm Support Pack before September 3rd the Syandana is now available in your Arsenal to equip. Enjoy!

Well now there are more issues occurring. For starters the animals are not spawning as much as before on top of some of the tracks not being located where the map says. That’s a major Big No since y’all decided to make tokens the only way to gain standing or to guild the companions.

Also the isolation vault bounty has been causing lots of issues. From constantly respawning me when I try to step into the vault to gather resources or causing my sentinel to never respawn back even after self revive. There was a moment where after I stepped out of my Necramech I couldn’t return to my warframe and then couldn’t return to my Necramech either. Then when my tenno took fatal damage I was completed dead with no self revives. Almost like arbitration. Also did y’all intentionally made the toxic area build up faster? Cause that’s ridiculous, can’t even take a break to reload without nearly losing the bounty which has 2 problems: lazy players or not enough enemies while solo. It’s moving too fast and it would be nice if y’all turned it back down just a little bit. Got me nearly panicking trying to keep the percentage down.

Also those Necramech definitely need a better place to level them up. Sort of a ESO for only Necramechs. Like Simaris taking an interest in them and wants to test them out. Don’t want to spend all day everyday doing Orb Vallis. That’s a lot of leveling up and polarization even with an affinity booster. Doesn’t have to be as big or full as ESO but enough to notice a difference. Not to mention Necramech needs some mods like vacuum and enemy radar cause it is hard dealing with such a wide space and so many obstacles blocking our view. Especially with Necramech being kind of slow compared to frames. 

Also hotspots for fish aren’t working right. In Cetus and Fortuna we can be sure to see lots of them spawn especially after throwing out a bait. But this one they barely spawn at all and again, more tedious work requirements than both Cetus and Fortuna. Which can become a major issue. 

I understand y’all have a lot to do seeing that y’all released an update on all devices at once. Just pointing these things out for y’all to look into. 

19 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Update on the above 👆

@[DE]Danielle Hii danii hopefully you see this! I've got a couple bugs to report. 1. Sometimes if you travel a certain distance in necramech and jump you teleport back to your last idle location. 2. Mechs cannot pick up health orbs and Don't vacuum anything. 3. Issues of isolation bounties not starting the first objective if you've already done that vault before. 4. when you resummon your mech it spawns with very low health even if it  had full health before the resummon.I also have a couple feature requests. 1. Necramechs and the arquebex cant be multi energy colored after a forma is installed please add this soon and maybe it can also be a feature for the interior and exterior of the orbiter and interior of the railjack😆. 2. Also please please please let us favorite legacy colors again. 3. Ability to customize Tranq, echo lure, drills and rods. Oh i almost forgot to Ask about when you guys will release the Lotus ephemera and when Episode 5 launches

Edited by (PS4)Boi_Paradox

- Isolation vault poison stage is half broken since antidote drops were reduced. half to three-quarters of needed drops fall through the floor and disappear, making them unobtainable. this may largely be a problem experienced by solo runner, because of baseline enemy spawn rate.

- Ivara's Quiver ability on Valkyr does not offer a choice of arrow. Instead a noise generating invisiblity area is produced when used.

edit: I see upon closer inspection DE has elected to limit infused quiver ability, making it mostly worthless. reducing power choice to invisibilty and noise (at times simultaneously) is a laughably bad choice.  

Edited by (PS4)billifred

On 2020-09-12 at 9:10 AM, (PS4)billifred said:

- Isolation vault poison stage is half broken since antidote drops were reduced. half to three-quarters of needed drops fall through the floor and disappear, making them unobtainable. this may largely be a problem experienced by solo runner, because of baseline enemy spawn rate.

- Ivara's Quiver ability on Valkyr does not offer a choice of arrow. Instead a noise generating invisiblity area is produced when used.

edit: I see upon closer inspection DE has elected to limit infused quiver ability, making it mostly worthless. reducing power choice to invisibilty and noise (at times simultaneously) is a laughably bad choice.  

Its tap for one, hold for the other, depending on what your settings are.  It's not random or simultaneous.

They left out the scroll wheel because they didn't want to deal with multiple wheels stacking on some characters. As is the zipline is pretty iconic for Ivara and the sleep arrow would break under certain other character setups.   They gave invisibility which is the most powerful and potent ability anyway.

On 2020-09-14 at 2:18 PM, (PS4)Robby_Bevard said:

Its tap for one, hold for the other, depending on what your settings are.  It's not random or simultaneous.

They left out the scroll wheel because they didn't want to deal with multiple wheels stacking on some characters. As is the zipline is pretty iconic for Ivara and the sleep arrow would break under certain other character setups.   They gave invisibility which is the most powerful and potent ability anyway.

lol