The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Like Our Possible Event Reward To Be?

xoxcloudxox

I don't think the Hek or the Gorgon can have Wraith variants. Those seem to exist for Tenno weapons only. (So we would sooner get a Boar Wraith than a Boar Vandal.) Vandals, with the except of the Lato, are mostly Corpus. Grineer would probably get their own variant.

The only Wraith thus far is a Strun Wraith, so we can hope that Wraith isn't restricted to Tenno gear like the Prime trait is. Unless Wraith is going to be some kind of shotgun equivalent to Vandal, it's worth hoping that Grineer weaponry can get some love.

Ok, being serious, I'd like to have a Gorgon Wraith. I am not a big fan of this weapon, but it would look nice. That's for picking the Grineer's side. Or a new skin for Fragor (Fragor Wraith).

For Corpus' side, maybe a new weapon that is not clan tech and still shoot lasers. But I don't care, I'll run with the Grineers.

(Do you think we will get a reward according to the faction you picked?)

Edited by matto

A grineer trooper mask, just the circle with 2 holes for the eyes.

Or a corpus helmet, the one crewmen wear, depending on the faction winning

i approve. 

it'd also be cool if i could snag those Halloween colors that i didn't get last year 'round since i joined the game after that :(

Or Marmite flavour crisps.

silly Aussies(whoops that's Vegemite, sorry). everything needs to be that flavor, doesn't it? :p

(Do you think we will get a reward according to the faction you picked?)

i'm pretty sure we were told that there would be, or the high possibility of it, atleast.

Edited by taiiat

Credits. :(

A syandana that shows which side you picked would be cool, like the design would differ depending on your choices. I'd like a skin for my flux rifle but I don't know why they'd do that.

What I hope they don't do, but think they will do, is give you a weapon that you can only get if you pick a certain side, and you won't be able to get both, or something like that.

The only Wraith thus far is a Strun Wraith, so we can hope that Wraith isn't restricted to Tenno gear like the Prime trait is. Unless Wraith is going to be some kind of shotgun equivalent to Vandal, it's worth hoping that Grineer weaponry can get some love.

We could also assume that Wraith gear is just Stalker appropriated/modified gear re-engineered for maximum crit.

Nothing actually, well maybe a badge. I think the push of an exclusive game stated reward will detract from the fun this event could be. Especially of the rewards are based on if your chosen faction wins. This will lead to much upsetness, and its not just the Internet kind. People take loses and wins by favorite sports teams to extremes.