Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

I think we should wait to know the reward before choosing a side.

Actually I hate Grineer much more that Corpus, I would side with the second ones if I have to choose; but............leaving those tenno pods to Alad and let him do his experiments....doens't sound good, I really need a good reason to do that.

On the other side, siding with the Grineer makes them even stronger: that's it?? Even stronger??? Come on, we would keep on smashing them anyway... 

Is there any plan to fix the original post that they had to correct on Facebook? The mistake about what Lotus says will happen if we fight for the Grineer has led to some noticeable confusion (saying that fighting for the Grineer will leave our fellow Tenno at the mercy of Alad V rather than fighting for the Grineer will allow us to rescue them). An example of this is some people posting in the forums about how if we fight for Alad V he will release our fellow Tenno which we know is not the case. Since not everyone probably keeps up with the Warframe Facebook page it'd probably be a good idea to edit that so that the player base can make informed decisions when their information comes from clicking on the forum thread for the event.

Edited by TheRabbi

Wait, if we fight for the Grineer doesn't that mean we would suppress the Corpus and thus they would not be able to get to the sleeping Tenno?

IT'S THE THIRD TIME ALREADY

READ THE FRAKING THREAD, I SAID NOT TWO POSTS ABOVE YOURS THAT DE MADE A TYPO IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT.

FIGHTING FOR THE GRINEER INDEED SAVES THE SLEEPING TENNOS

CAPITALIZED FOR VISIBILITY

Please DE, re-read your announcements before you make them public, and make the fixes more visible, some people here don't have facebook and/or don't bother to read the fixes.

IT'S THE THIRD TIME ALREADY

READ THE FRAKING THREAD, I SAID NOT TWO POSTS ABOVE YOURS THAT DE MADE A TYPO IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT.

FIGHTING FOR THE GRINEER INDEED SAVES THE SLEEPING TENNOS

CAPITALIZED FOR VISIBILITY

Please DE, re-read your announcements before you make them public, and make the fixes more visible, some people here don't have facebook and/or don't bother to read the fixes.

Exactly,

"Lotus Transmission Correction:

The Lotus received conflicting intel yesterday. Here is the correct intel:

“If you choose to fight with the Grineer for Sargas Ruk, you can save the sleeping Tenno but the Grineer will grow even stronger. Fight for the Corpus and weaken Grineer supremacy however, our comrades fall to the mercy of Alad V.”"

Source: https://www.facebook.com/PlayWarframe?fref=ts

Dear Lotus,

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Both the Grineer and the Corpus shall fall before me and the Marcab Confederacy.
Our Tenno brethren shall be freed from the grasp of evil and will join our ever-growing ranks in restoring balance to the galaxy.

Veritas. Unitas. Caritas.

Post Scriptum
"A long lost group of Tenno"? Isn't it elementary as all Tenno are long lost?

Best Regards,