Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

Corpus totally suck, Grineers can actually aim, you can just capture any brainwashed tenno.  Yeah, how about we let the victor be the guys who suck?  It's not like Stalker was that powerful...

We help Grineer, we save Tennos but Grineers are getting stronger ( don't want). 

We help Corpus, we prevent Grineer supremacy but we lose fellow  sleeping Tennos aaaaand Corpus can go on with Zanuka project which means some interesting future events. 

Tenno are force that is keeping balance in the Solar system, here's my reasoning - we side with Corpus so Grineers won't grow even stronger, as a smaller evil we lose our sleeping comrades. As a futher consequences we will have to deal with Corpus in some way to once again quarantee harmony in the Solar system. 

I'd love to see some long-term effects of our choices like I mentioned above and new matters that occurs in relation to this. Something that some players will regret, some will be amazed by their choices but certainly something that will have bigger meaning in the actual game. :D Can't wait to see what we will get! 

Edited by darkhades2012

We help Grineer, we save Tennos but Grineers are getting stronger ( don't want). 

We help Corpus, we prevent Grineer supremacy but we lose fellow  sleeping Tennos aaaaand Corpus can go on with Zanuka project which means some interesting future events. 

Tenno are force that is keeping balance in the Solar system, here's my reasoning - we side with Corpus so Grineers won't grow even stronger, as a smaller evil we lose our sleeping comrades. As a futher consequences we will have to deal with Corpus in some way to once again quarantee harmony in the Solar system. 

I'd love to see some long-term effects of our choices like I mentioned above and new matters that occurs in relation to this. Something that some players will regret, some will be amazed by their choices but certainly something that will have bigger meaning in the actual game. :D Can't wait to see what we will get! 

During the last livestream Steve said something about the planets being conquered changing factions, meaning if a Corpus planet is taken over by grineer then itll stay grineer after the event. Atleast thats what I understood.

OK, I really dislike this...we are basically forced to side with Grineer now D: Or anyone else want to have your own kin killed/dissected/"experimented" on?

Finally some one gets it.

I know some of our brothers and sisters see it as a needed sacrifice to stop the grineer expansion but i refuse to allow the corpus to torture

our brethen.. even if it means siding with that insufferable Vor. I am sending Volt and Excalibur prime to aid the grineer unless new information comes to light.

Seriously? Where is the dillema? 

Side with the Grineer:

1) save sleeping Tenno - win

2) Grineer stronger - win (they give the most experience when killed - the more Grineer the better IMO)

Side with the Corpus:

1) lose sleeping Tenno - lose

2) Grineer weaker - lose (where did my experience farms go? Nooooo!!!)

So...

Grineer for the win! :D

somebody can answer me when and how much this event

Events don't cost anything.  As far as when, we are guessing sometime today.

In case "how much" actually means "how long", best guess would be through the weekend.

Edited by QuartzBear