The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Mastery Rank end at mr30?

kingowenslim

1 hour ago, Neumeier said:

Can you present a link? I'd like to read that. 

To OP: No, I don't think the Mastery System should end at 30. Or rather I think there should be another system put in place once you reach that point. 

The easiest thing to do would simply be that MR should stop @ 30, but then that means that any new items that come out will be wasted affinity for Gold Masters.

The Mastery system could be extended conceivably to 40, as there are a select few weapons that can reach that level. So MR 31 could act as a booster for all gear of adding in mod capacity. i.e. 31 mod capacity on a Braton Mk-1. 

New systems could be put in place to add to the game post MR 30, like for example they could add in a way as someone sarcastically suggested adding +% stats to items as you progress past MR 30, even though that's going to be a giant power creep. 

What I wouldn't be surprised to see happen, a system post Mastery that is tied with an adult Operator Form and the Duvari Paradox. 

Here you go:

I doubt that it will stop at 30 either.  Without a mastery reward of some sort I doubt I would be incentivised to get the latest weapons, warframes and companions.  Long time player who still enjoys playing often.  Every once in while I need a goal to work towards and MR is one of many.

Keep making warframe fun, DE and thank you!

On 2020-09-23 at 9:04 PM, kingowenslim said:

I think yes it should. We should be able to just max it out like a warframe or weapon and at mr30 get somethings exclusive to mr30 only like a special warframe op companion, operator skill or something extraordinary. It too us 7yrs to reach mr30 well it will i should say. Giving us something special and ending it at mr30 would be great we will be able to rest easy for all those yrs of grinding and sufferings also the nerfs both good and bad but bad will always be remembered. 

DE destroyed meaningful MR when they did not restrict Kuva Liches, whose weapons are pinnacle in the game. If DE's not going to use it, I see no reason to keep it at all.

(MR 21)

Archived