Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos/Vallis/PoE Excavators should reward Cryotic

shootaman777

I can't find the logic in one being able to extract Cryotic off of a Mutalist Moon...

However it would not be the first time something hasn't made any sense, that and Cryotic being a thing Helminth can eat (Bile section, no less)... Ya, nah go for it.

PS: If an explosion at point blank can not cause an enemy to even flinch, yet send us flying, I would say it's fair game to let us mine ice from lava.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Why should Deimos give cryotic? The moon has been transformed, infested completely. There wouldn't be any cryotic left. And the Vallis, got a feeling all that thermia would've messed it up by now.

Just gonna quote myself on this.

4 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

PS: If an explosion at point blank can not cause an enemy to even flinch, yet send us flying, I would say it's fair game to let us mine ice from lava.

I've honestly stopped carring about logic, the very moment Blast procs were changed obliterated.

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Why should Deimos give cryotic? The moon has been transformed, infested completely. There wouldn't be any cryotic left. And the Vallis, got a feeling all that thermia would've messed it up by now.

Because its a made up universe and cryotic is needed for a lot of stuff. Applying real-world logic to this fantasy universe isn't really appropriate.

Warframe suffers from an incredible amount of issues related to the devs isolating elements of the game and restricting access arbitrarily through various forms of time-gating. "content islands" is more true of Warframe than any other game I've played. Every major content update just adds more to the general practice of isolating content in the game. Extractors have been used to extract cryotic. Even at a reduced rate they should still generate cryotic on Deimos if only to help integrate resource rewards across more of the game.

Isolating the open world resources to the open world zones is one of the stupidest (though smart from a cash-grabbing perspective) things they've done. While the open world zones are really fun to play/explore the devs did a poor job of bringing the rest of the game along for the ride.

Archived