The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

[DE]Rebecca

DE, THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. I sided with the corpus to obtain their weapons, not greneirs. That simply isn't fair. My faith and hope in this game is going downhill fast, and has been for a while. Also, why did u basically rig this event for grenier to win?

Sorry, but it's totally fair. There would be no need whatsoever of having any sides in this event - nor would there be any incentive to do this event passed 100 missions - if you were given exactly what you wanted no matter what side you were on. People need to stop asking for everything on a silver platter all the time. You want the Corpus weapons? Then fight for them. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet and already you're throwing in the towel. Please, make it easier for the Grineer if that's what you want.

As for their rewards, lore-wise it fits. Grineer mine and collect resources. That's their main export. Why do you think many of our missions are based around sabotaging their mining asteroids and equipment? One of the older events we had threatened resources across the galaxy thanks to the Grineer. DE is using continuity in this regard - that's a good thing.

Corpus, on the other hand, are tradesmen and scientists. Every single time we hear something about the Corpus it has to do with money. Thus, that's what they give. Money, and lots of it.

Long story short - don't give up so damn easily.

Edit: had to delete a whole paragraph because I misinformed myself. But instead of what I stated, I'll give a suggestion.

Since Grineer got an orokin catalyst bp reward, perhaps one of the Corpus planet pay reward can be a Reactor, or even a small amount of Plat? By small, I mean maybe 20 or so.

Edited by SoulEchelon

I don't understand something.

In "Battle pay"'s category, I see that if we switch faction, we can have no rewards.

Does this concern Battle Pay rewards (The rewards we won only by finishing a mission) or Event rewards (The pistol and melee weapon) ?

I can see all the angry people already. Doing 75 mission grind and get nothing for it.

Grinding missions is not a "Competition". I could see PvP event being a competition, even

if I never PvP:ed so far.

Here is a poll in attempt to unite as many players as possible to support the same side.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/123063-poll-corpus-vs-grineer-pick-sides/

Edited by Frendh

How?..

Canadians live in America... 

Then by your logic, all people in north america and south america would also be americans, however, NONE of those people identify with the term except for those small portion that chose to put it in the name of their country.

I don't understand something.

In "Battle pay"'s category, I see that if we switch faction, we can have no rewards.

Does this concern Battle Pay rewards (The rewards we won only by finishing a mission) or Event rewards (The pistol and melee weapon) ?

No one can awnser to this ?

Btw to reward system in this event, I think it would be better, if for each mission it wouldnt show up what you get as reward. That way, ppl support lore wise the faction they want to see win, and dont go only for reward. Right now, players support grineer simply because they give resource, and players have few millions of credits already.

So, based on your reputation with each faction, you would get reward, there would be a reward table, your reputation increases with each time you play a mission for them.

Holy Nmoses look at the patch notes guys not just the event details

SOMA MOVED FROM MASTERY THREE TO NOT FOUR AS SUGGESTED BUT SIX!!!!

Might as well sell the weapon off. At that point i'll just wait for a supra.

Well that's your choice...I think its smart that they moved it to 6

So if I was to do 125 missions with the Corpus, then switch and do 25 for the Grineer... would that mean I would be able to get either the Vandal or the Wraith depending on the winning side? (Seeing how if you switch sides it has a scale so if you did one mission on one side then do a mission on the other, it would balance out)

Please tell me if I'm wrong on that though.

Ok, couple of things a lot of people cannot see.

Yes the first node was biased, but then without a foothold how could Grineer continue?

Yes at the moment it looks like Grineer all the way, but what about Sedna?

That has been mentioned, and the OP mentions escalation.

Fully expect a Corpus fray into Sedna with similar bias at first.

this is silly, you can grind any resource faster than 200000 cash.

you're silly.

Sure... But to what point and purpose?

I don't mind grinding the voids for cash and for potential loots/mods I need. Compare that to grinding bosses again and again...? Mutagen samples are debatable. But personally, the time required to get those are easily worth the 200k.

i'm sad only because this event start at 6am on my time.. can join event at 5pm :(.. lose 1st wave and his reward .. and prob. ill lose more from this event only because ppl work... im not alone... don't know why they move events from weekend to middle of the week..

other problem is .. did DEV team make any new system that can prevent some clans and ppl to reach/win with they points only because they change tier for they clan - like in last event.. few clans change they tiers just before event end to win in his tier or reach higher place !

Could we get some clarification on whether doing 50 missions for each side and then doing the one last mission for winning side will grants us potatoed weapon or does it counts as doing only one mission and thus leaving us without reward?

Then by your logic, all people in north america and south america would also be americans, however, NONE of those people identify with the term except for those small portion that chose to put it in the name of their country.

All people in North and South America ARE Americans, regardless of if they identify themselves that way..

By your logic, it's like saying someone from Spain isn't European because they live in the European country of Spain.

On Topic:

C'mon DE, let the supporters get the rewards of who they supported..