Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth Segment- Can we get an option in the future to swap out Warframe passives for new ones

(XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK

I understand some Warframe have passives that only work with that specific WF and their set of skills. Maybe if Helminth had its own set of passives we could exchange on our Warframes as some Warframes have some terribly outdated and poor passives like Rhinos passive for example. Just a thought. Any generic utility passive would be better than some of the options we have currently. This is not meant to be a band-aid to prevent reworks from visiting older frames. 

I think theres been numerous suggestions about that, i doubt it will happen though because it would make an already complicated system even more of an nightmare to balance. And some frames have passives tied to their functionality too. 

That being said it would be awesome if they could come up with a good set of "helminth passives" that are useful enough but not too powerful. The more customization the better, thats why I love warframe. Theres so much you can do to change how your warframes and weapons behave to suit your playstyle, new passives would make each one even more unique. 

Finding new exciting synergies is so rewarding, and a big part of the appeal for me. 

Well recently they brought out mods that change passives (wastes a WF mod slot):

Update 27.3

NEW WARFRAME DISABLE AUGMENTS (Max Rank)

Not everyone desires the Passive attributes that Titania bring, but still want to use them in battle. With these new Augments you can now rid yourself of their attributes and bring them to a more grounded version.

Titania: Ironclad Flight
Disable vacuum in Razorwing. Reduced damage by 40% while airborne.

And really a lot of frames have useless passives. It would be nice to have small bolt-on things like +10% evasion, +15% reload speed.

2 hours ago, fungame_dot_exe said:

Well recently they brought out mods that change passives (wastes a WF mod slot):

And really a lot of frames have useless passives. It would be nice to have small bolt-on things like +10% evasion, +15% reload speed.

These need a mod slot though, and all you get in return is 15% ability str. 

I do not think the helminth will be the solution here. Many passives need rework.

7 hours ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

I do not think the helminth will be the solution here. Many passives need rework.

Maybe not the solution, but it would still be really fun being able to pick a passive more suitable to you even if they rework passives to some frames especially if you can tie them to configs as well. 

I would like to see passives like:
- increase walk/run speed by ~30-50% (no need for the Rush)
- increase roll speed (not distance traveled; aka you travel the same distance with fewer second(s)) by 50% (no need for amalgam mod)
- energy/shield/health regeneration
- more max energy
- vampire mode
- ... etc

On 2020-10-01 at 2:55 PM, fungame_dot_exe said:

It would be nice to have small bolt-on things like +10% evasion, +15% reload speed.

And this is useful?

On 2020-09-28 at 7:19 PM, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

I understand some Warframe have passives that only work with that specific WF and their set of skills. Maybe if Helminth had its own set of passives we could exchange on our Warframes as some Warframes have some terribly outdated and poor passives like Rhinos passive for example. Just a thought. Any generic utility passive would be better than some of the options we have currently. This is not meant to be a band-aid to prevent reworks from visiting older frames. 

Not all but many frames have useless passives, if they can either revisit them for a rework or give us an option to change it with what we like, hopefully...

Archived