Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"SYNDICATE FACTION" BASED OPERATOR ARMOR AND EPHEMERAS.

shadowcry1052

Imagine looking super flashy with the "neon-ness" of Cephalon Suda, leaving a trail of blood on the floor for the Red Veil...

I'd really like to see this implemented into the game, because once you max out the standing with your syndicates, it doesn't have much of a use.

I know this isn't major content, but it'll be a nice set cosmetics added, that we could farm for and get for free.

They could add this with another major update with a small quest or something that requires the Tenno to aid their Syndicates, just my opinion.

What do you guys think? A nice set of Operator armor and Operator exclusive Ephemeras to show support our syndicates

Cheers Tenno!

https://imgur.com/v4CEUg5 (here's a picture for reference)

Yes, they most likely won't see it here. Try the Feedback section. Report your post and state you want the thread moved there.

As for the suggestion itself I believe it was on the table once, but got thrown into the backburner, which 60% of the time means "trash bin until there's an uproar about it or we ran out of ideas for short term addition".

Imagine looking super flashy with the "neon-ness" of Cephalon Suda, leaving a trail of blood on the floor for the Red Veil...

I'd really like to see this implemented into the game, because once you max out the standing with your syndicates, it doesn't have much of a use.

I know this isn't major content, but it'll be a nice set cosmetics added, that we could farm for and get for free.

They could add this with another major update with a small quest or something that requires the Tenno to aid their Syndicates, just my opinion.

What do you guys think? A nice set of Operator armor and Operator exclusive Ephemeras to show support our syndicates

Cheers Tenno!

https://imgur.com/v4CEUg5 (here's a picture for reference)

(p.s. thanks to the people for letting me know to move it here)

Archived