Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugged Riven

Thath

Question

I have a Rubico Prime riven that i have rolled and the riven appears with 108%~ of CC and when i search him in the menu MODS, its exactly it that appears, but when im try to equip this in Arsenal the CC have down to 83%~

its is not fair, i haved rolled so many times and i have changed my riven for a best version,but not , because not it that i choose

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Thath said:

I have a Rubico Prime riven that i have rolled and the riven appears with 108%~ of CC and when i search him in the menu MODS, its exactly it that appears, but when im try to equip this in Arsenal the CC have down to 83%~

its is not fair, i haved rolled so many times and i have changed my riven for a best version,but not , because not it that i choose

Is it because you're using a Rubico riven on a Rubico Prime?

Got a real heartbreaker for you OP

not only do different weapon Variants have different Dispositions (stat multipliers)

But those Dispositions change over time based on DE usage stats and secret internal decisions.

So a Riven you worked hard for, can one day change it's stat values through no fault of your own!

Quit paying thousands of Platinum for Riven Trades people! they have the potential to become worthless.

Archived