Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your thoughts on the Lodestar armor set?

Hierarch777

I rather like the set. The Lodestar Syandana, by itself, doesn't look at that good to me but as part of the set it's pretty nice. The chest piece leaves something to be desired though: it's relatively flat, almost like a dinner plate. It really takes away from the contours of most frames I've tried it on, though I can use the set on Nezha to decent effect. I mostly use the arms and legs, which look fairly decent on most frames.

On the whole, the set colors rather well, with each colorway given ample application so you can get a good mix of your preferred colors. Some parts have very small tertiary or accent paths: this one does not so it displays rather well.

Overall, I like it, though the Saturn Six set is still my favorite.

3 hours ago, Hierarch777 said:

'm slowly approaching (please no Jojo memes, I've already heard them all)

adventure know GIF oh, you're posting here? instead of going somewhere else, you want to increase your post count?

Lodestar set's OK, mostly just use the Chestpiece though as nowadays it doesn't go with a lot of my fashion loadouts. Dex Raksasa Armor has kind of replaced it for me, and Ki'Teer Foros armor is the one I normally go with, it's stylish but not too bulky or OTT.

Archived