Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

anyone else do this?

_Anise_

get an idea for a weapon/warframe build combo, realize you need a reactor or like 3 days worth of forma

then 3 days later (or weeks and weeks in the case of the potato) finally have the item you need and either have forgotten or lost interest in whatever build you were trying to do ?

ps: needs to be a more reliable way to get potatoes

2 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

then 3 days later (or weeks and weeks in the case of the potato) finally have the item you need and either have forgotten or lost interest in whatever build you were trying to do ?

Not really, tbh.

I generally stockpile forma every time I get their blueprints. Now I have a bunch.

As for reactors, they can be rather big, oof, though, having played nightwave but not buying anything from the store, I do have a lot of creds as back-up. (No, I have not reached the NW cap. If I wanted Kuva, I'd rather do kuva siphons/floods).

Hmm, since the introduction of Nightwave, I have no trouble with potatoes anymore... I must admit, though, that I don't need anything else from it anymore. Regarding Forma: I either buy it, if running out and just in the process of building something, or I try my luck with the music room on Lua, the crate there has a chance to drop a build Forma (capped at one per day, as people did power farming in the past).

i usually have spare forma lying about for at least a weapon or two to be maxed out. Its Forma, it doesnt evaporate like argon crystals so there is no need to build as many as you can.

and i can cash in some night wave credits for catalysts or reactors - i dont really need them (will probably cash in for more catalysts when they announce the end).

and even if i dont i have it , i have some spare veiled rivens i can trade to get enough plat for it.

I have been around for some time and stuff tends to pile on , new players will probably have issues early on - which is  ok, struggling is part of the early experience. It is oneof the monetization methods.

one good thing about Nightwave seasons lasting forever is that you can build up credits for spuds, at least until you cap out. however this does give you enough chance to get a stockpile going, and it's always worth checking the Invasions every so often too. Formas aren't a problem if you crack enough relics, and with a new prime soon, players will naturally start acquiring Forma passively anyway.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)reinestarr said:

I build 1 forma every day. Always have. Keeping a large stockpile at all times is very helpful.

been trying but when one item needs like 4 or 5 forma and something like Deimos intruduced several new desirable items you could easily end up needing 10 or more

21 minutes ago, (PS4)reinestarr said:

I build 1 forma every day. Always have. Keeping a large stockpile at all times is very helpful.

Same here. Forma takes 23 hours, so the first thing I do every day when I start Warframe in the evening is do a few fissures (until I get a forma blueprint) and start another forma building.

That way, I tend to have a 20-30 forma buffer for when I decide to do a build. Which is really helpful, since I don't need to worry about it when I decide to forma a warframe or two over a weekend. It is also worth remembering that a lot of weapons (most of those that come from the dojo labs) need a forma as one of its components - so you need a budget for that too.

Potatoes tend to come from the market for plat - nightwave credits are needed elsewhere (exclusive mods/cosmetics, Nitain and more Nitain). And yes, I've been at the cap for almost a month now. End-of mission screens show my nightwave standing at around "160K/10K".

Archived