Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need a new chat command similar to /unstuck that kills us

AltairFerenc

Recently I've been leveling in SO multiple frames and god damm I gliched out multiple times and I could not shoot/aim, use abilites or even run all I could do is moonwalk basicly and the only way to get out of this way is die and revive because falling out of the map did not helped at all. And suprisingly dieing is hard in general especially when everyone else is nuking around you.

There were similar things like this in the past when after stabbing the lich you were unable to pick up anything + the things I already said but that could be reported as a bug because there were a clear catalyst but this time I cannot because it just randomly happend. 
Also having a suicide command would help when something like that lich one happens again so you are basicly not locked out from a part of the game until the next hotfix.

Absolutely. Many bugs in game are fixed when you die and revive, like being suddenly frozen/stuck/unable to use skills or attack/unable to use any buttons/unable to do anything... But it's nearly impossible to die sometimes. A kill command would help fix many bugs that often occur during a mission.

Yup. This comes up a lot because it's needed quite often. Not only does /unstuck work about half the time, it doesn't actually fix character softlocks. I'll ignore for a moment sofltocks that lock you out of your chat menu (those exist), and instead focus on just putting your Warframe in a broken state. That happens often. As a client, activating your Archgun and your Scanner at the same time (if you have gear items bound to neighbouring keys) will put you in a broken state that only dying fixes. I play Inaros - dying is easier said than done. Having an option which would reset my Warframe to "factory settings" and allow me to actually draw my guns or use Gear Items again would be nice. Even if it accomplishes this by just killing me.

Archived