Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get Ignis Wraith

Mainame

It's only available via Baro occasionally, or by trade with someone from a clan who has the blueprints. Most people who can are willing to give it away for free or absolutely dirt cheap though, just ask and if somebody offers it for more than 5-ish plat then decline. Just make sure you're at the proper MR to get the weapon, of course.

6 hours ago, Mainame said:

How do you get ignis wraith? i've been searching for guides but i only find builds

Yeah, just ask in trade chat, honestly I would advise not paying any plat for it, a lot of clans are willing to give you a blueprint for free, because they know that it's not available.

Check out this thread

You got 3 options.  It was a exclusive reward years ago. Only certain clans got permensnt bp research.  But clan members can replicate infinite bps and give them to others.  So thats option 1.

Option 2 is to be a part of said clan.  And replicate the bp yourself.

Last option is from baro as he can have the weapon show up on him.

If you are on ps4 as long as you are st least mr9 i can give you bps for free.  Shoot me a friend request. I'll give you a hand whenever.

Like it has been said, most people will give you a blueprint for free.

The only ones who are not so lucky are Switch players...which I am one of, we basically have to wait for Baro since no Clan has the research due to coming long after the event.

The fully built weapon can be aquired via baro on ocasion

The BP of the weapon is tradable and can be replicated in the clans if said clan was one of the top 10% in a past event (the event that introduced defection game mode).

So you an either check baro over and over, hoping he brings the fully built BP, or you can find someone in chat willing to trade it to you, for example, most clans claiming 100% research don't have 100% research, if you need the ignis wraith BP they will simply give you a copy of one.

If you fancy an actual trade, i can sell ignis wraith bp for 50 plat

Archived