Kuva siphons/floods. siphons around 600 and floods around 1200

Buying from vendors/npcs . (teshin, idk if there's more ) teshin 10k

Glassmaker shop. 10k

Sortie. 6k

Kuva lich missions.(some) most i've seen is 750

Kuva survivals.

Arbitrations shop. 10k

Are those all the ways?

I suppose the best one is farming steel escence to exchange for kuva with teshin?

5 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

Kuva

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuva_(Resource)

Missions:
Cetus Bounty (Steel Path) (100-100, 100-100, 100-100)
Cetus Bounty (30-50, 30-50, 30-50, 40-60, 40-60, 40-60)
Fortuna Bounty (Steel Path) (100-100, 100-100, 100-100)
Necralisk Bounty (Steel Path) (100-100, 100-100, 100-100)
Necralisk Bounty (40-60, 40-60, 40-60)
Fortuna Bounty (30-50, 30-50, 30-50, 40-60, 40-60, 40-60)
Disruption (Kuva)

Other:
Sortie Reward
Kuva Fortress Survival
Kuva Siphon missions (at any Planet near Kuva Fortress)
Nightwave Cred Offering
Arbiters of Hexis (Arbitration Honors)
The Steel Path (The Steel Path Honors)
Requiem Relics

27 minutes ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

I suppose the best one is farming steel escence to exchange for kuva with teshin?

Possibly, but be aware that auto-bans may happen if your farming Squad is too efficient.

(That was not a joke.)

1 hour ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

For me personally, farming Arbitrations feels more rewarding than Steel Paths: vitus essence drop rates are better (imho) than steel essence and you can get them as rotation rewards in packs of 3, and you get some nice arcanes, mods and A LOT of endo along the way.

It was mentioned already but  Requim Fissures = 1200

Alot more fun than alot of other methods.  

They all suck though. I dread farming kuva =/   Have to do 3 fissures just for 1 roll that is 99% chance of being crap is mind numbing.  

Kinda like doing 40 minute long iso vaults for cortege part drops that are 2% or whatever.  

I'd rather stare at walls and drool on myself.  

At least Kuva has multiple missions and methods to get; Cryotic, needed in large amounts for not just crafting Foundry items but some Dojo rooms, all Energy/ Corpus Research and for some Prime parts; can only be gotten from Excavation missions or randomly from Daily Login- that's it. would be so amazing for a change to either how we get it, how much we get, prices for using it or a mix if not all three of the above

hace 28 minutos, (PS4)Claudija dijo:

At least Kuva has multiple missions and methods to get; Cryotic, needed in large amounts for not just crafting Foundry items but some Dojo rooms, all Energy/ Corpus Research and for some Prime parts; can only be gotten from Excavation missions or randomly from Daily Login- that's it. would be so amazing for a change to either how we get it, how much we get, prices for using it or a mix if not all three of the above

Yeah, i've been doing solo my dojo and one of the resources i need the most is cryotic, i farmed a bit after one of baro ki'teers visits, because he brought a resource booster you could buy with ducats, but i mainly used it for kuva, it was basically for one kuva flood 2500 kuva and for a siphon around 1200 kuva

Archived