Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

glassmaker 5 and nihil boss fight

AltairFerenc

I went into the boss fight with my ruby colored rhino prime expecting something like fighting the stalker. But no. I get a boss fight thats similar to dealing with hunhow. (With no weapons) For me. The boss obviously didnt know that he was supposed to let me hit him (With the glass shards he ***** out of his head) and every single second. The **** teleports behind me and tries to bash my skull in. If the boss fight was anything like the Nightwave 1 wolf or the Nightwave 2 acolyte then i would've been fine with it. But no. They instantly made him a hunhow tier annoyance.

The rooms all were terrible. The slow movement, the clues hard to find, the lack of purpose of said clues. The boss fight is the worst IMO. The reason the game is dying...lame content. My play time has dropped to logging on and leaving mostly now. No $$$ for various "graphics" reasons.

Sad...game was kinda cool in the past...

Honestly DE surpassed itself again in reaching for new lows.

Crime scene exploration is an utter slog as usual, while the "boss fight" is utter crap, with disappearing platforms, unresponsive controls and most of the game cut off...

The base idea is interesting but implementation left me with a strong desire of glassing most of DE staff

Bold of everyone to assume it to be even a boss. The "boss" is a breath of new air than the old "Tank invulv phase with (insert tank-frame name) and then shoot until it dies" tactic. If you keep dying then it's more of a you problem because it's possible to beat it if you can maneuver yourself around the map. Heck you can cheese it by constantly falling to avoid his swings, i would rather DE patch this so it punishes you for falling.

If you really consider this fight to be anywhere "difficult" then answer me this question, what exactly have you been doing in this game. It's pretty sad that most of this game's playerbase forgets movement is a thing while just constantly spamming 4.

15 minutes ago, GenericAngerSniper said:

If you really consider this fight to be anywhere "difficult" then answer me this question, what exactly have you been doing in this game. It's pretty sad that most of this game's playerbase forgets movement is a thing while just constantly spamming 4.

This is funny...

Hildryn tanking most missions and doesn't even use 4...

As for a new "boss" without being a bullet sponge...well when you remove the bullets from the fight it is not possible to have it be a bullet sponge. As for invul stages...well...that is what the fight is about...

The fight is horrible...and boring. "difficult" isn't the complaint but sure...run with that diversion.

Your attitude is pretty garbage. Take a break if you're burned out and use that time to do a little bit of research instead of pouring salt into a forum post.

The boss fight was so easy and intuitive that I didn't even realize it could be failed, and if you're having that much trouble finding clues you should just look up a guide for it, Warframe has loads of talented creators that specialize in that sort of content.

Just Relax Chill Out GIF

1 hour ago, GreyDeath789 said:

Hildryn tanking most missions and doesn't even use 4...

Sorry for the misinformation.

When i said constantly pressing 4 i'm referring to most people who play the game just to circle queue defense/survival missions as nuke frames, then  when faced with an actual threat with some depth of difficulty they instead wants them to be "nerfed."

and i am pretty sure OP is complaining about how the "boss" have 1 hit ko moves and having no weapons to fight against it, seems like a complaint about the fight's difficulty to me.

17 hours ago, GenericAngerSniper said:

Sorry for the misinformation.

When i said constantly pressing 4 i'm referring to most people who play the game just to circle queue defense/survival missions as nuke frames, then  when faced with an actual threat with some depth of difficulty they instead wants them to be "nerfed."

and i am pretty sure OP is complaining about how the "boss" have 1 hit ko moves and having no weapons to fight against it, seems like a complaint about the fight's difficulty to me.

Your complaining about how others play the game is still funny to me....but to be fair...if you feel someone disliking the mechanics of a boss fight is complaining...who are we to claim your complaining isn't valid...at least compared to the complaining by others about mechanics == difficult.

Its all good...your complaint is more valid than the OP complaint...clearly.

12 hours ago, GreyDeath789 said:

Your complaining about how others play the game is still funny to me....but to be fair...if you feel someone disliking the mechanics of a boss fight is complaining...who are we to claim your complaining isn't valid...at least compared to the complaining by others about mechanics == difficult.

Yes i may have been a tad too biased to this kind of playstyle, i do admit that many people have their own preffered way of playing the game. But what really does peeved me to the brink is that those who think this game's skill cap is as simple as cookie clicker thinks they are some sort of "god's gfit to the game" because they can kill a city's worth of enemies thinks they have the rights to post something like this because they find it "too difficult."

So then i again apologize for said bias.

Im a casual player and the boss fight was absolutely easy. Remind me more of an kingdom heart, Crash bandicoot (on steroid) type of boss. I enjoyed the fact i had to learn to use bullet jump and gliding, wasn’t really aware I could do that before..

Didn’t really mind the event, wish the room were not so huge in some cases and seriously the glass shards were quite simple to gather.

I found it a very beautiful thing to do at the end of a gaming session...

Honestly, the only hard part about the boss fight is figuring out how to do it. I didn't even know how to get the glass shots till the second stage of the fight. If they explained what you needed to do (or at least gave context clues) it would have been a breeze.

As for the puzzle to get to him, only the book one was hard. I had to guess for it and I got lucky. But, yeah, the clues themselves were stupid hard to find.

here is my take on the good and the bad of glassmaker.  I enjoyed the puzzle aspect once I had found the clues but finding the clues was unnecessarily painful.  Something about the motion literally gave my a headache and just a touch of nausea not something I have ever experience with a game.  I disliked the boss fight immensely.  I really think you need to do a better job of letting the players know how mechanics work.  I figured out my own but I am sure what I did was not what you intended as I ended up dodging the glassmakers attacks by jumping right at him or just into space away from the platforms.

I think you would have been better served to have just made it a big memory puzzle picking and dealing with clues.  The scene could have had all the evidence marked (A,B,C etc.) Difficulty could have been red herrings, number of clues, multiple choices of what was important about the clue (design, color, text, etc)

I found the boss fight surprisingly decent, the constant teleporting made me miss quite a few throws but other than that it had clearly telegraphed attacks.

As for the clues, I essentially cheated by taking screenshots them all and keeping them side by side on a second screen while doing the jumping part 😎

Finding them is a pain though...

Archived