Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: November 2 - 6

[DE]Helen

Really wish I would have gotten an email or even an in-game notification about the exclusive Basmu as I need it for MR30.

I also really wish you guys would notify us about the special events especially when they have exclusive mastery rank items; I think the last event I was actually aware of and got to participate in was 5 years ago.

I really don't get it, it's like you guys don't want to promote your game or something.

Also due to Monday's stream being at 7am my time and the fact I didn't  know about it until late last night, I did not get a chance to see if I can get the Basmu. I would have figured out a way to watch the stream if I had been actually informed about it. Also the in-game news thing usually breaks because it wants to use steam overlay to open the links while i'm in-game so I never look at it. It was shear dumb luck that I even found this post after someone told me about it; it's usually impossible to find any actually current event information from your website.

Dear Helen, there are two of you in the family playing warframe on a separate account and we will never miss your broadcasts. We were particularly looking forward to last week and Monday because of Basmu, because we really wanted to get the gun, because the last time we could get it, we weren’t 11 master rankings. So we watched Twitch diligently every day. The result was not missed either. My son got 3 Basmut, two now on Monday, I didn’t get one in six days. I tell him it's okay, maybe it's transferable, we checked it quickly, but unfortunately not. Honestly, do you think this is correct from Warframe? What does my son do with 3 Basmu when 1 is enough for him, others like me and I didn't get any. So it’s super, just keep going until I get bored of the game. I think either everyone should get 1 or no one. What was that good for? To increase your audience? I can only congratulate you. Good luck, regards.

53 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Only Monday stream had trick or treat drops, the rest of the week is the usual watch 30 minutes to get 1 fix drop. 

I think he thought that during Trick or Treat, when they promised a drop every 20 minutes. I also had a day when I got one instead of 3. so the comment is correct.

52 minutes ago, (PS4)Zotin1988 said:

Haven’t had a drop since last Wednesday 28/10. Has something changed on PlayStation4 do I have to re-link my accounts. The worst part I can’t check until I get home, it’s just frustrating.

I'd suggest checking your account link - even if it looks ok, try unlinked and then link it again just to refresh it. It's helped me in the past.

I had put in a support ticket after mssing drops all last week and this week. The reply was essentially unlink and relink as mentioned above. Here are the steps, I hope this helps:

Upon investigation, we can see that you have multiple warframe accounts linked to your Twitch account and you other received the Twitch Drops. Unfortunately if you have linked and received the items on the wrong Warframe account, we are not able to transfer/move these items or reverse the process.

To prevent future errors, even if you believe it is connected properly or has worked previously, we STRONGLY recommend you un-link ALL your Twitch and Warframe accounts, then re-link ONE and ONLY ONE Twitch account to your Warframe account. Switching back and forth between accounts on either end is a regular cause of errors. Changing your Twitch password can also cause a loss of stored account credentials, and will require you to re-establish the link to Warframe through our website under Account Settings.

To properly re-link your account please do the following:
1. Unlink your Twitch and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action
2. Disconnect Warframe from Twitch via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections. Scroll down to "Other Connections" and select "Disconnect"
3. Reconnect your Twitch and Warframe account following the instructions on https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/warframe
4. Verify your account has been successfully connected via https://www.warframe.com/user

Archived