Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zanuka Hunter?

Terminalz

Question

I am currently trying to get everything I can for MR.  Aside from Anniversary, Event and Daily Tribute items I think I have everything, apart from Detron.  So after a few invasions helping the Grineer, I got marked.  I ran some random Corpus survival mission and he spawned like 2mins in.  He then proceeded to drop the Receiver which I already have (just missing the Blueprint).  I then went back to the invasion and got another mark, and he hasn't spawned since.

Just wondering if he has some sort of cooldown? Also can he spawn in fissure missions? I mean if I am going to run Corpus missions over and over I may as well get some Prime junk whilst I am at it :p

8 answers to this question

The encounter is pretty rare. The wiki says it cannot appear in Syndicate missions or Assassination missions, so I think fissure missions should be fine so long as the enemy faction is Corpus. That said, the spawn chance is low enough that I wouldn't bother farming the Detron unless you buy Zanuka Hunter Beacons from Baro Ki'Teer, which can force the spawn to occur.

Spawns in fissures all the time, i don't see a reason why it wouldn't.

You can stack the chances of spawning Zanuka by running with teammates with the same death mark, or like others said, buy the beacon from Baro.

It would be the best to run some radshares with newbies who are also farming this if you want to spend those farming hours efficiently overall, otherwise go for the beacons if it really can't wait.

Thanks for all the replies guys, I've been trying to get him to spawn by repeating Invasion missions against Corpus.  Been trying now for about 2 weeks, apart from Sorties and Invasion missions, I have been running Corpus missions exclusively (mainly Survival on Phobos (Stickney) and Jupiter (Elara), I thought with it being able to spawn in the 1st 4mins I'd just do 5min Survival missions....he has spawned twice.  

Was really hoping for the Beacon from Baro today, but ye, no joy there lol 

Guess I will just grind out Corpus Fissure missions....

On 2020-11-02 at 8:39 AM, BahamutKaiser said:

Have you tried Steel Path? I know syndicates attack more frequently, maybe hunters do to. 

I'm pretty sure they do, I only have stalker mark and he comes to me like once or twice every planet(I'm doing slowly because there's no reason not to) not like once in a month or 2 like regular starchart.

Archived