Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rework Mastery Rank 11 Jump Puzzles.

dandeloreon

TYPE: Mastery Rank Blocker.
DESCRIPTION: Mastery Rank 11 Quest infuriatingly difficult.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Run this Mission with Rhino, and Only Rely on Wall Latching, and double Jump.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have latched on to the edge of the floor.
OBSERVED RESULT: I repeatedly Fall instead of Latching onto the wall.
REPRODUCTION RATE: More than 95% of the time I fail to latch on the platform involved. I have had only one practice run to date where I have managed to complete the mission. I have actually broken several controllers due to this quest that actively locks my account out of accessing content in-game. This is also part of why I do not play Warframe much at all anymore.

I know your using a controller but that video was very painful to watch. Try crouching and aiming much higher before jumping.

A heads up that this simple parkour test is nothing compared to what comes in later tests.

What you call latching is the thing that I never use but seems to always happen at the most annoying times especially when using a certain spoiler mode which likes to-do it to climb above door ways.

The problem is obsiously between the screen and the chair 

1- It's a timed run.... RUN ! don't walk 

2- Don't take one of the slowest frame, take a Nova or Loki and run 

3- Learn how to bullet jump 

4- Learn how to aim glide 

5- squatting at a reception of a long fall will don't give you the recovery animation

6- NEVER expect to latching on a corner of a platform, best way to loose time 

7- Try to use the keyborad and mouse, maybe you will be more comfortable if you're playing on PC

8- This is a mastery rank test, to test your ability to mastery the game at his full potential 

9- If you can't do better after all these advises, i got a last one, unistall the game and go play at Adibou, you will maybe get a better luck.

And like they said in Dark Souls:" GIT GUD ".

5 minutes ago, Gryzbi said:

7- Try to use the keyborad and mouse, maybe you will be more comfortable if you're playing on PC

Controller is extremely easy to use. I have used it almost exclusively for years, on PC, specifically because I feel it is way easier to get around with it.

3 hours ago, dandeloreon said:

TYPE: Mastery Rank Blocker.
DESCRIPTION: Mastery Rank 11 Quest infuriatingly difficult.
VISUAL:

Spoiler

REPRODUCTION: Run this Mission with Rhino, and Only Rely on Wall Latching, and double Jump.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have latched on to the edge of the floor.
OBSERVED RESULT: I repeatedly Fall instead of Latching onto the wall.
REPRODUCTION RATE: More than 95% of the time I fail to latch on the platform involved. I have had only one practice run to date where I have managed to complete the mission. I have actually broken several controllers due to this quest that actively locks my account out of accessing content in-game. This is also part of why I do not play Warframe much at all anymore.

To prove you how wrong you are and that not only you have more than appropriate gear to do the test, i just repeated it with Unmodded Normal Atlas which has 0.9 movement Speed (Lowest), Unmodded MK1-Braton, Unmoded Lato and Unmoded Skana.

Spoiler

f1mmEZM.jpgK5PWVFL.jpgy7EJqY0.jpgh0hj6ee.jpg

The test was still very easy and i had a spare 01:20 time left at the end.

Spoiler

dRxjOtr.jpgaRjpZnw.jpg

So as mentioned by others, the problem is not in the Test, its you not knowing how to use the Games movements to get to where you have to.

If you are doing the MR11 test, by now you should very well have mastered Bullet Jumping and Parkour.

I was extremely bad at the movement system when I first started playing so I can understand this.

You should try to practice your jumps a bit more. When bullet jumping, aim a bit above the platform you want to land on, or else you'll fall a bit too short or hit your head on it.

If you have problems even bullet jumping in the first place and you use a mouse and keyboard, it might be a good idea to bind crouch to the C key. This way all you have to do is pinch your thumb and pointer finger to bullet jump. It makes it much easier!

If you're going to have a hard landing from falling far, you can hold crouch to make the landing softer. You can also aim glide while in the air to slow your fall and to fall a farther distance.

You might want to enable toggle sprint also. This will help you run faster while in the test without needing to worry about holding the sprint key.

Archived