Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe slots

(XBOX)Onehnddkillr

I think it would be a good Idea to let us players have the extra slot for warframes if we are willing to go farm the parts. Some warframes take up to fourty times or more to get that one part. Once we finally get it we then have to go to a relay or clan trade to get platinum to get an extra slot for our new warframe.

plat is really easy to make through trade. by easy i mean little 20-30 plat for slots and stuff. for 100-200 ones you'll have to invest lot of time. for new tenno ill say wait for discount coupon and buy some starter 5-10$ platinum. to get you started. that's what i did 4 years back when i started. now i got 18k plat just by ingame trading. although item plat value has gone to S#&$ now as years go by but still there are ways to make decent plat.

You’re on Xbox, and I’m very sorry about that. On PC we can get 1000p for $15. On consoles you guys get absolutely shafted. The economy on consoles is extremely depressing, I lived that for 4 years.

A slot and a catalyst is included in the 300+ platinum it costs to buy a default frame. Even if you build a frame it can still cost you 75p to rush the parts, 50p to rush the frame, 20p for the slot, 20p for the reactor and 20p for the eximus slot. It’s truly awful. 

I also want to note that PC players are telling you to “just trade,” they clearly have 0 console experience. Due to how shafted console players are over platinum, the economy of console warframe is stagnant as all hell. You’re in a lose lose situation.

Unfortunately, if you want to play, you’ve got to pay.

1 hour ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

You’re on Xbox, and I’m very sorry about that. On PC we can get 1000p for $15. On consoles you guys get absolutely shafted. The economy on consoles is extremely depressing, I lived that for 4 years.

A slot and a catalyst is included in the 300+ platinum it costs to buy a default frame. Even if you build a frame it can still cost you 75p to rush the parts, 50p to rush the frame, 20p for the slot, 20p for the reactor and 20p for the eximus slot. It’s truly awful. 

I also want to note that PC players are telling you to “just trade,” they clearly have 0 console experience. Due to how shafted console players are over platinum, the economy of console warframe is stagnant as all hell. You’re in a lose lose situation.

I looked it up for 1000 plat bundle it is $49.99 on xbox

Il y a 12 heures, _R_o_g_u_e_ a dit :

i've only played on switch , i never used real money to get plat.
and despite that i managed to have every prime frame  , about every useful arcanes R5 ,  many skins and color palette and of course every slot and catalyst etc... to go along with that and even sometime take 30-day boosters.
so.....yea trading isn't that hard.
On switch just by selling a nezha prime set you can get about 200 plat which is 10 slots.
to summarize : no , you don't HAVE TO pay to play.
It makes things easier , sure ,  but you don't have to.

You can just trade of the excess things you don't need and you'll have enough plat to buy many things sorry to break your "pity" bubble but it would be a lie to say that it is a necessity to pay to play, warframe is very lenient contrary to other free game that are gacha and where trade is impossible.

13 hours ago, (XB1)Onehnddkillr said:

I understand all of that I am only talking about warframe slots coming with each warframe when we are willing to do the work to get them. I had to try 40 times just to get Equinox. I am not talking about weapons or prime items. 

so what? we all been there and still got where we are now - all frames, all weapons, everything and with enough slots to fit them all in... and me for one never needing to buy a single platinum and only traded stuff occasionally (since i don't like the whole trading much).

your point of view is typically for new players and understandable but fail to see the whole picture here, only your own desire to get things going faster (and cheaper). personally i would feel affronted if DE would make it that easy for new player but luckily, that won't happen, ever, so that's that.

and forget about the trade chat, bazaar or even trading in the clan (except if the clan is so big that there is always a demand for everything) - just use one of the offsite trade markets for getting in contact with buyers for your stuff. that is faster and easier to than anything else except pure chance of running a mission with someone who is looking for something that you just want to trade away.. it's also the way of getting a acceptable price for something (or, not be ripped off, if you're buying).

If people plan on doing nothing but talk trash do not post anything. I have tried to be nice and keep my comments to myself. I have played warframe for a short time but I have been playing games for 30 to 35 years. I also have been playing games with one hand. For the person that typed garbage about not putting money in the game. If you can't be nice with comments then say nothing at all. I have spent money in warframe and no I will not say how much that is no ones buisness. It is hard for some people to trade when they have an attention problem or do not have patience to wait up to two hours or more just to sell one item. I saw videos on youtube of other players some said trade was easy others say they tried it then said it was a waste of time. Some even said they gave up quickly because they got bored just looking at the screem not doing anything waiting on others to trade with.

3 hours ago, (NSW)Gamma83 said:

and despite that i managed to have every prime frame  , about every useful arcanes R5 ,  many skins and color palette and of course every slot and catalyst etc... to go along with that and even sometime take 30-day boosters.
On switch just by selling a nezha prime set you can get about 200 plat which is 10 slots.

You can just trade of the excess things you don't need and you'll have enough plat to buy many things sorry to break your "pity" bubble but it would be a lie to say that it is a necessity to pay to play, warframe is very lenient contrary to other free game that are gacha and where trade is impossible.

The average person doesn't have the 12 spare hours necessary to farm up nezha prime sets, my dude. 

3 hours ago, (NSW)Gamma83 said:

and I never said trading wasn't possible. I was pointing out the difference between the price of platinum, and referring to how different the economies on the platforms are. a PC player telling a console player to "just trade" is laughable. Trading on pc is already quite difficult, on consoles it is significantly harder.

Please lets drop it no bad blood here please. I just posted an idea I had but it looks like drama instead. I understand everyone's point of view. Trade is a double edged sword to some of us. We not only have to wait but sometimes you have to deal with players trying to get a better deal then they should get. I do not haggle ever. The typical charge for item's nothing more nothing less.

8 hours ago, (XB1)Onehnddkillr said:

... I have been playing games for 30 to 35 years ...

Then I'm surprised how reaction to your suggestion surprises you. It's a feature. Present on every forum past and present frequented by general population. Have a dog? Even if you don't you must be familiar with particular activity of male half of canine species involving vertical objects. Same principle. Only as we humans tend to do with pretty much everything turned to 11.

But even on a more abstract note; you've put it out there. It will happened to it whatever it happens. Whatever happens to it won't hurt it and neither should it hurt you. Neither is your suggestion absolutely spot on. It's not spot on even in a relative way. Has pros and cons like any other suggestion ever made.

TL/DR Won't happen. Adapt. Or not. You have a choice.

Il y a 11 heures, _R_o_g_u_e_ a dit :

The average person doesn't have the 12 spare hours necessary to farm up nezha prime sets, my dude. 

nezha is an example of something very high priced , anything can do , many spare mod are worth between 10 to 30P , riven that can go in hundreds , vault parts same etc....
also , 12 hours to farm a prime set ?  you can farm that way faster than that xD
just do some relic from time to time , and on average you can sell things you get from them atleast 10P as long as it's "silver" or "golden".
know all those elemental mod you get in spy mission etc ... ? they are worth 10 plat each. (except poisons ones from vor)

But then again , people that "don't have time to play" can't complain about not being able to have everything, just try to get thing little by little , and 20P for a slot is worth about nothing , just do a corrupted mod hunt or anything and you'll get that in no time just by playing.
or simply sell what you have multiple times since you only need to keep one of each for yourself , be it mods or prime parts.
or simply farm a specific parts in lith low level relic of a nezha or chroma or other set and sell it 30 to 40P each if it's a golden one.

Whereas in most other "free to play" games you simply can't without spending money since items are either untradeable or the prenium currency is untradeable.
But then again i was just answering to you saying that you HAVE to pay to play which is utterly false, after having done the star chart once you should have many mods that you wouldn't need and that you can trade for plat ,and then by playing over time you'll have even more to sell even without specifically farming.

On the matter of the topic at hand , 
Maybe one more warframe slot every 5 or 10 mastery level could help player.

There some weapons oe warframes that are part of missions or quests. Some of those you can farm easy enough. I am going to change my first post. The warframes that take a while to get like Equinox, Saryn, and any others that take multiple times to get the parts. I have twelve warframes so far in warframe. The hardest was Equinox so far. It took me fourty tries to get all her parts. I have Mag, Excalibur, volt was my first, Valkyr, Limbo, Oberon, and Ember. I am building Frost, Loki, Nyx, Mirage, and Equinox. Other then Equinox the others only took about ten times or less to get the parts. Nezha, Banshee, zephyr, and Volt you can get from a clan. Vauben you can get from glassmaker shards. Chroma you get from progressing through the star chart. As I said in my message the warframes that take twenty tries or more it would me nice to get an extra warframe slot to come with him or her. I hope my new post help out with my first post

Archived