Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback/request: Glass enemies shouldn't spawn anymore for players who have the Vitrica BP

Fascistsonfire

9 hours ago, HelNite said:

how in the fk does not wanting my fish to be scared off or not wanting fully alerted enemies spawning in my kf simaris standing farm equate to not knowing how to use melee?
killing these enemies was never the main problem its the fact that they are disruptive and annoying imo and yet again you have referenced the use of melee in a scenario where it is completely useless your khora would have to let her strangledome (the only thing keeping her alive) expire or be relocated and swing her outscaled melee that wont damage anything else passably when enemy levels are high enough while she stands unprotected in a hoard of enemies your reference to melee yet again solves none of the disruption that took place all you did was kill the source after you had been disrupted not to mention a great amount of cc abilities in this game make the glass shards unbreakable so literally any weapon not just melee is useless

again not something that bothers me very much but plz try to read the posts you are quoting before you quote them and try to not give the same answer that has given no value after the first time you said it
i completely disagree with these enemies being removed from the game while the current season of Nightwave is still active but saying that people can just solve all their problems by pressing E is just plain stupid and ignorant
the combat system in this game may feel braindead as fk at times but its not as one dimensional as you seem to think it is

You didn't see the part about the timer did you? Seriously I'm beginning to think that your problem is that you are just singularly unobservant. It would explain a lot of the difficulties you seem to be experiencing. 

Check the post again, and maybe consider investing in a wristwatch. 

14 minutes ago, (PSN)guzmantt1977 said:

You didn't see the part about the timer did you? Seriously I'm beginning to think that your problem is that you are just singularly unobservant. It would explain a lot of the difficulties you seem to be experiencing. 

Check the post again, and maybe consider investing in a wristwatch. 

i read that (unlike what you seem to still be doing) but please remind me how this is a perfect solution to all of the issues people are experiencing and is so worth mentioning as well as why unga bunga melee is the correct solution

sigh....
im not going to ask you to stop arguing anymore
just please do keep in mind that you are arguing with peoples opinions using your own opinion about what is and what is not annoying
nothing you have said is something people here dont already know and perhaps the same is true on your side
this argument may not reach a conclusion any of us is happy with so if you really want to continue... just send me a private message or smthing

although tbh ill have to remind you for the fourth time i dont think these enemies are particularly annoying im simply defending other peoples opinions because it is in the end a simple matter of preferences and none of them are invalid so you have no right to invalidate theirs

if you still think we are all stupid and that only you are right here i would prefer if we just agree to disagree

8 hours ago, HelNite said:

i read that (unlike what you seem to still be doing) but please remind me how this is a perfect solution to all of the issues people are experiencing and is so worth mentioning as well as why unga bunga melee is the correct solution

Wrist watches allow people to tell the time. Simple math allows you to tell how much time has elapsed since the last time something happened. Slightly higher levels of critical thinking allow us to recognise patterns. When we recognise that something we like or dislike has a pattern, we can choose to be around when it happens, or not.

But hey, that's nowhere near as fun as useless whining about how frustrated you are because you can't figure out how to use a melee weapon to shatter the glass on your own, is it? You should definitely stick to doing that. I'm sure that'll solve your problems.

12 hours ago, (PSN)guzmantt1977 said:

Wrist watches allow people to tell the time. Simple math allows you to tell how much time has elapsed since the last time something happened. Slightly higher levels of critical thinking allow us to recognise patterns. When we recognise that something we like or dislike has a pattern, we can choose to be around when it happens, or not.

But hey, that's nowhere near as fun as useless whining about how frustrated you are because you can't figure out how to use a melee weapon to shatter the glass on your own, is it? You should definitely stick to doing that. I'm sure that'll solve your problems.

fine, i give up
nothings going to convince you that being able to know they are coming and having a melee weapon isnt a solution to literally any single problem that has been mentioned by as and quoted by you without being a subjective hindrance
you are 100% correct

when my fishing session is taking place and i know the glassed enemies are coming im not getting disrupted since i know that im going to get disrupted before hand not to mention i have a melee weapon on hand so my rare fishies will know not to get scared away and take another 5 minutes to come back when the orb vallis cycle is ending

and when im doing my simaris farm in steel path kuva fortress i wont get disrupted because if i know beforehand that fully alerted enemies are coming the enemies they spawn nearby will magically not get alerted and since i have a melee weapon my ivara will easily be able to kill these exploding enemies without alerting the entire map and having alarms go off every 20 minutes in a mission where i need all enemies to be completely unalerted for the entire duration in order to have a worthwhile yield
you are definitely not repeating the same 2 solutions that have not worked for anybody before

and ofc people like me with 6k hours on steam have no idea how to use melee weapons in this game or how they interact with these enemies

its obvious that everybody here except you who had absolutely 100% business being here are the ones that are whining since we do not agree with your professional un deniable opinion that is so perfect it definately does not fail to solve even a single problem because people other than here you have definitely found them useful and supported your idea

i did try to end this argument before and said that all you had to do was agree to disagree

but it seems you are just some sad lifeless failure whose only joy comes from telling people that their own opinion is inferior to yours and therefor invalid for no other reason than everyone except me doesnt know how to be unga bunga melee and tell time,
you are obviously the only person allowed to have an opinion here and everybody has agreed with you so far right?
there has been at least one person who has openly supported your denial of their opinion yes?

and people wanting to not have their opinions shut down or defending other peoples right to an opinion is just senseless whining and is definitely not bringing to light an issue a vast majority people have been complaining about that is more relevant than ever since DE did announce that this current season of nightwave is being extended to the rest of the whole remaining year

19 minutes ago, HelNite said:

fine, i give up
nothings going to convince you that being able to know they are coming and having a melee weapon isnt a solution to literally any single problem that has been mentioned by as and quoted by you without being a subjective hindrance
you are 100% correct

Of course it's not the solution. You need to also swing the melee weapon and break the glass on them so that they can take damage. 

No wonder you have been having problems. 

when my fishing session is taking place and i know the glassed enemies are coming im not getting disrupted since i know that im going to get disrupted before hand not to mention i have a melee weapon on hand so my rare fishies will know not to get scared away and take another 5 minutes to come back when the orb vallis cycle is ending

"oh what's that I hear? Nora? Glass resonance you say? Oh no whatever shall I do. Hey fishes gimme a second I'll be right back, just gotta swing my melee weapon and get rid of these guys.. Ok back did you miss me? Ok get in line, Imma start throwing the spear. Gotcha!"

Newbs can get it done with ease, but I guess it takes a year+ veteran to whine incessantly about it, huh? 

and when im doing my simaris farm in steel path kuva fortress i wont get disrupted because if i know beforehand that fully alerted enemies are coming the enemies they spawn nearby will magically not get alerted and since i have a melee weapon my ivara will easily be able to kill these exploding enemies without alerting the entire map and having alarms go off every 20 minutes in a mission where i need all enemies to be completely unalerted for the entire duration in order to have a worthwhile yield
you are definitely not repeating the same 2 solutions that have not worked for anybody before

Is it taking you more than one glass cycle to do this? If so you probably want to work on that a bit. 

20 minutes ago, HelNite said:

and ofc people like me with 6k hours on steam have no idea how to use melee weapons in this game or how they interact with these enemies

Ironic that you just let it slip that it takes you forever to hit your Simaris cap. Also: "something something, steam doesn't keep track of your time actually playing the game, something something, a real veteran would know that". 

😉

23 minutes ago, HelNite said:

its obvious that everybody here except you who had absolutely 100% business being here are the ones that are whining since we do not agree with your professional un deniable opinion that is so perfect it definately does not fail to solve even a single problem because people other than here you have definitely found them useful and supported your idea

Finally something that you got right! 

24 minutes ago, HelNite said:

i did try to end this argument before and said that all you had to do was agree to disagree

Why should I? I'm not saying anything mysterious, or confusing. You're just being overemotional because an enemy has the gall to not die the instant you think about looking in their direction, or press your "press this to win" button. Apparently it's been so long since you faced that problem that you have forgotten how to actually use your melee weapons. Me agreeing that you are wrong won't help you with that, will it? 🤷‍♂️

28 minutes ago, HelNite said:

but it seems you are just some sad lifeless failure whose only joy comes from telling people that their own opinion is inferior to yours and therefor invalid for no other reason than everyone except me doesnt know how to be unga bunga melee and tell time,
you are obviously the only person allowed to have an opinion here and everybody has agreed with you so far right?
there has been at least one person who has openly supported your denial of their opinion yes?

Not surprised that all you have left is particularly weak ad homs. And yes at least 2 people seem to have supported my posts on this thread, but that's neither here nor there. This forum represents a minority of players, and any given thread will be viewed by the minority of the minority. My guess is that this one gets less than normal because the title is silly for a number of reasons: feedback in general discussion; request that glassies stop spawning for those who have completed the fight; obvious lack of understanding that groups have people at all levels of progression so while you might have finished, others won't have, triggering the glass resonance. Those are typically a recipe for whining from people who don't really know what they're talking about. Most people don't want to deal with that sort of thing, but I have the patience of a saint..... As long as I get to be Simon Templar 😅

39 minutes ago, HelNite said:

and people wanting to not have their opinions shut down or defending other peoples right to an opinion is just senseless whining and is definitely not bringing to light an issue a vast majority people have been complaining about that is more relevant than ever since DE did announce that this current season of nightwave is being extended to the rest of the whole remaining year

"I don't like this I wish it would stop" <- that's an opinion. 

"This sucks because I can't kill the enemies, which are constantly spawning, and that makes it impossible to play" <- that's nonsense. 

2 hours ago, HelNite said:

Just add him to your ignore list. The sole purpose of him (along with a few others) seems to be waltzing into threads and saying things along the line of "everything is fine, do not question the overlords" regardless of how annoying, BS or flat out broken the game mechanic in question is.

6 hours ago, (PSN)guzmantt1977 said:

Of course it's not the solution. You need to also swing the melee weapon and break the glass on them so that they can take damage. 

No wonder you have been having problems. 

WOW!
youaresosmartwhydidntithinkofthis?thakyouforblessinguswiththisgodlyknowledge!
dodging the issue much?

"oh what's that I hear? Nora? Glass resonance you say? Oh no whatever shall I do. Hey fishes gimme a second I'll be right back, just gotta swing my melee weapon and get rid of these guys.. Ok back did you miss me? Ok get in line, Imma start throwing the spear. Gotcha!"

Newbs can get it done with ease, but I guess it takes a year+ veteran to whine incessantly about it, huh?

have you ever gone fishing in the vallis before?
you only have 6 minutes before the cycle goes over from warm to cold
with how long it takes for rare fishes to spawn when you use the bait you will normally walk away with 5-7 of them (let alone a Magnificent one) unless you are bored enough to wait for the cycle to go back around
if a nightwave dingus spawns and scares them away guess how long you have to wait for it to be warm again? (all just so you can get those 5-7 fish)

Is it taking you more than one glass cycle to do this? If so you probably want to work on that a bit.

did i ever say i was currently doing the simaris rep farm?
i only used it as an example as it was mentioned before in a reply that you quoted without reading saying melee was the solution when it instead would have the exact opposite effect of what you want in that scenario, and i told you exactly why in the post you quoted a few posts afterwards without reading
yet again you have dodged the issue
disruption took place
and if having to constantly abort a mission because it keeps getting messed up by alarms going off due to fully alerted enemies that explode when you kill them with your problemslover9000 melee weapon spawning randomly is not annoying to you idk what is

7 hours ago, (PSN)guzmantt1977 said:

"something something, steam doesn't keep track of your time actually playing the game, something something, a real veteran would know that". 

😉

oh great going there sherlock i mentioned this because i have an alt acc with over 1k hours of play time with over 4k hours on my main but in case you dont believe me:

Spoiler

P1dJWil.png

but ofc just because you assumed i dont know how play time in Steam works you are obviously much more real than i am
despite me not ever referring to myself as a veteran play time means nothing but, if you think i can play a game for that long and not know its basic tutorial mechanics you must really be struggling mentally

Not surprised that all you have left is particularly weak ad homs

did you read anything else in the post before quoting it?

but I have the patience of a saint..... As long as I get to be Simon Templar 😅

Oh, pray! Dear Great Saint, do show us an ounce of your vast patience.

"I don't like this I wish it would stop" <- that's an opinion. 

So is everything Hitler stood for
Opinions can be anything but, as long they dont hurt anyone or anything they deserve to be respected even if you dont agree with them
im not trying to go SJW on you or anything but its common decency to know that if someones harmless opinion does not affect you in any way what so frigging ever you are allowed to disagree and state why but, shutting it down as if your own opinoin is the only one that needs to be catered to is an arsehole move

"This sucks because I can't kill the enemies, which are constantly spawning, and that makes it impossible to play" <- that's nonsense. 

your inability to know what we are even talking about is baffling since:

because an enemy has the gall to not die the instant you think about looking in their direction, or press your "press this to win" button. Apparently it's been so long since you faced that problem that you have forgotten how to actually use your melee weapons. Me agreeing that you are wrong won't help you with that, will it? 🤷‍♂️

you have yet again Failed to read the parts of the posts you quoted in which multiple people have clearly told you over and over and over again that killing the enemies was never at any point throughout the entire argument for even 1 second an issue in their provided scenarios

please keep paying attention at elementary school and return to us once you are capable of reading more than 2 sentences at a time

5 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

Just add him to your ignore list. The sole purpose of him (along with a few others) seems to be waltzing into threads and saying things along the line of "everything is fine, do not question the overlords" regardless of how annoying, BS or flat out broken the game mechanic in question is.

done 😊

@Fascistsonfire i do apologize, ive gone a bit carried away with this disagreement
if you still care i recommend you create a new topic titled:
"Glass enemies are annoying (IMO) and ways to fix that without removing them"

you can then proceed to ask people to give their feedback and ideas regarding how this could be resolved
i doubt DE will see any of these posts but if they were going to id rather they saw a more civil feedback discussion instead of this

Archived