Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking Issues (Fixed)

(PSN)Danny__Boy_74

After the hotfix I noticed that I wasn't seeing as many people online as usual, especially those who I know are online almost all the time... reached out to a couple of them and they told me they've been playing for awhile, and I've spent the entire morning trying to troubleshoot with no success. Another Tenno and I have been meaning to trade for awhile and it's frustrating that something like this has to come up now all of a sudden... please take a look at this DE!

Unable to accept invites, and others arent able to accept mine. But invites do dojo seems to work..

edit: Last night this was a real pain, final trade took me about 20 minutes before the tradescreen. Friendrequest didnt work. Mine was pending while on theirs my request didnt even show, since joining a friends sessions was my workaround because the dojo invites stopped working. But in the end we ended up meeting where others are saying, the bazaar. Wich took about 3 tries before we got same lobby.

update: Today the friend groupinvite worked as they should, getting it in game and not the external ps invites i got before.

1 minute ago, (PSN)grenado80 said:

Ide like some honest feedback. Warframe needs to know what its customers think. U want to send friend request for every trade? Having people u dont even know on your friends list. Almost seems an invasion of privacy? Please.your thought?

People are meeting in Maroos Bazaar, no friend request required. 

Same problem, after hotfix invite people from chat dont work, i cannot ask friendly to all people that want trade items... It s crazy... I m programmer from 20 years... Invite method run correctly when i invite from Friend list... Submit same sw from chat list and from Friend list ...other... When people invite me from chat list notify were sent on psn... So i have to exit game pushing Home... Open notify with button join... and dont work... Result invite fault and notify spamming on psn... I hope this will be fixed quickly 

Archived