Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking Issues (Fixed)

(PSN)Danny__Boy_74

yeah this is really annoying...trading is not really good to do, especially when you end up in 2 different instances of maroons bazar...so you end up going to the public dojos for trades...getting together a group for eidolon hunts is impossible...random players via public mode still works

please fix this quickly DE...it pretty much takes away 90% of the game

Invites are not working on my PS4. 

DE this is the life of the game. Please try to fix this as soon possible. I know that we are going throughout a generation installment but the game Warframe is based on cooperative game play. Playing alone throws away all the fun. Our clan is losing members too. 

Give attention to this important feature. 

I have the same issue... one thing I found out accidentally while trading, you don't have to accept the friend request, but someone does have to send it. Someone sent me a friend request for a trade and I was able to successfully send an invite from the dropdown menu when I clicked their name.

Still an annoying process, but for the meantime you can skip a growing friends list.

On 2020-11-17 at 2:40 PM, (PSN)isbergen said:

This broke in yesterday's patch. If the user is not in your friends list, the invite fails. We tried to get a squad together for Profit Taker and after 30m we just gave up. It's a mess now.

I even had it fail with someone on my friend’s list. 

People are using party invite to start a squad, but i don't know why, I'm totally unable to join party

And found rude people who are not ready to add me to friend list in game and remove it after i join the squad. (right now only invites to people in friend list is working)

Its annoying really, things could have been easy if invite was working.

On 2020-11-18 at 6:10 AM, (PSN)I_DEMONIC_DRAGON said:

Its not that everything is set right i should be able to send and receive invites from all players and there's alot of people on ps thats having this same problem 

Yup, really annoing bug that requires immediate attention from devs.

After the latest update, invites now go through PSN instead of In-Game. This completely ruined the matchmaking, where NO invites work whatsoever. I've missed out on multiple trades, Eidolon Hunts, and more because of this. The game is currently unplayable if you're trying to form an organized squad.

PLEASE fix it ASAP. The In-Game invite system was PERFECT. I never had any problems with it in 7 years.

Archived