Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I the only one who thinks this?

(XBOX)CI shadow2397

So we have two cool new arch guns: the cortege and the morgha. Both require damaged mech parts to build. Now the damaged parts for the mech themselves aren’t much better but they have a better drop rate and more chances to drop. Am I the only one here who wants a somewhat better drop rate for the damaged Necramech weapon parts?

1 minute ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

I'd much rather the Capsule and Engine get a drop rate boost even though as far as I've seen you need fewer, as is I have 6 Damaged Weapons but 0 of the previously mentioned parts while attempting to craft my first Mech. RNGesus tests each of us in his own special way.

Funny, I have the completety opposite case, 0 damaged weapon parts but a lot of other necramech stuff.

lost count of how many necramech parts.   0 on the damaged weapon parts.

they really need to either up the drop rate for the damaged weapon parts from 5% (compared to the 51% percent for matrix drop)

or

Make them buyable from loid, even if they are like 100K standing a piece, at least you can eventually get them.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

So we have two cool new arch guns: the cortege and the morgha. Both require damaged mech parts to build. Now the damaged parts for the mech themselves aren’t much better but they have a better drop rate and more chances to drop. Am I the only one here who wants a somewhat better drop rate for the damaged Necramech weapon parts?

The more parts on the market the better , so i can buy them because i ain't touching these bounties any time soon .

I have only received one Damaged Weapon part, as opposed to dozens of the Necramech parts. I eventually gave up on the Cortege grind because of the archwing bug after deploying Necramech. I'll resume once the whole convoluted mess of acquiring the Sporothrix and Arnum Spinosa gets worked out. Getting those things is definitely far from straightforward.

ah yes, revisiting the Cortege Grind.. oh how I want to "have words" with whoever thought of that.

between that and the new grind for weapons, I'm convinced one of the Devs is actually trying to sabotage the game or the company. I find it hard to believe you can unintentionally be so tone deaf towards your community like this..

Archived