Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Traditional education and steel path

C4Mingus

1 hour ago, Chappie said:

And here you are on that spectrum as well expecting the game meet your personal desires instead of the general populace.   And here you are ignoring what this game is at its core.   Expecting a flower to be a pumpkin and complain when it isn't...is not exactly useful.    The "original" argument is trite.  I could argue that your argument isn't original either.

As with any game...once you see behind the curtain and understand how the mechanics work does the baseline joy of it wear off.   At that point it is up to the player to either acknowledge and accept that or move on.  With the advent of the internet there is a 3rd option of complain incessantly.  

Huh? Maybe you meant that i said the video game industry recycles old BS, which is true. I don't see how hoping for something original is too much to ask. Well, i was going to say something about letting the developers know you want something new could make a difference, but it won't, so what else am i going to do with nothing to play but MMOs? Can't play old games again and again forever. Maybe some new game will be interesting enough at some point, but the future seems dim for now. Yes, i also waste time on these forums until then. Besides, if "flowers to pumpkins" would not be useful you should tell that to DE, as they have been copying things from other games for years.

Press your account name on the top of the site and choose "ignored users" and type my account name into it. Done.

Steel essence and steel path is largely a worthless experience. Lets face it, there isn't anything of value to spend essence on other than kuva.

This isn't so much a steel path problem as it is a kuva problem which then extends to a riven problem due to the punishing nature of RNG on such a wide array of stat combos. 

All this does is highlight a problem elsewhere in the game. Kuva should just be dropping as a normal resource everywhere in the game. It shouldn't be used to bribe people into playing their new shiny mode.

Steel path needs its own separate incentive besides a kuva trade in program. With how worthless the rewards are, they might aswell just get rid of the essence and drop kuva directly. Seems like an unnecessary currency.

On 2020-11-21 at 11:46 AM, C4Mingus said:

I was happy to finally have the endurance missions to play. And i know a lot of people will miss it too. We don't care about the rewards. If the umbra forma will need to cost 5.000 steel essence so be it. Too much kuva? Rise the cost. Let people play what they want: you need people playing this. If its so important to balance the reward table change the reward table and not the game play.

I hope you people at DE fix this and find a middle term for the question. Its not possible that the only resource that you people have to solve things like this one is ending it. Its to mediocre ....

technically, you can still farm the SE in endurance missions, acolytes spawn multiple times there and now player don't need to wait hours for the few first SE to even drop. Not a lot of player know this obviously and still think they only spawn in alerts, which isn't true.

This new system is already a pretty good compromise, you can still farm it in endurance, you have daily alerts for those don't care about endurance, you have acolytes to punish afk players and make the squad mad at the afker for letting themselves killed and despawn the acolyte. The only thing we players "lost" was the amount of SE at the end of a 3hr session is lower than before.

I think not enough players giving DE the credits and kudos they deserve for this change to be honest.

12小时前 , BahamutKaiser 说:

Your math is broken, it doesn't factor in amount of players engaging the content and the amount of rewards claimed by the player base overall, not just maximum values for the select few participating in SE farm. 

Select few? How is AFK in survival or intersect only select few can do. Anyone can do it. Or can you get the amount of players getting from the new SP to prove your point? I surely cant so i stick with the personal gain difference.

If anything the new game mode should reward active play style and let the casual player also can participate the farm. But now not only it become even more grindy for eveyone and there already have new AFK strategy.

Remember there are multiple post complaining about the drop chance booster not working in Steel Path? DE did this again in this with this update.  They just never learn.

They maybe please the new coming player for their new changes. But once the casual player get the customatic the game mode will soon be abandon again and people will go back to complaining.

If you think cutting down the reward is ok than we can wait for worse than this coming in the future. 

Archived