Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE should add system for standing like mr xp

(XBOX)OutlawFpsMason

Dont know if someone else has said this but i think that DE should add a system for standing like mr xp where if you go over it just carries it onto the next mr. It would kind of remove the point of a standing cap but it would be better for people who cant play everyday or dont have long to play. Right now ive finally set my mind to getting a zaw even though ive been thinking about it for awhile but i need to get 13k standing to rank up and 10k standing to buy a bp plus the bps for my zaw parts but my daily standing cap is 16k this is where it would come in handy. If you go over the daily standing cap you get the standing the following day but it deducts from you daily standing of that day. Please discuss with me if you agree or disagree with this.

So you only want people to post if they agree with you?   Well...I don't. 

You can bank rep for most factions via "other things".   Fishing/mining on the first two open world planets go a long ways.   On deimos...you can bank rep like mad..  I am not sure I see your issue other than you want it even "more convenient".  In that regards...I would like to have all my socks matched but I really don't care that much about it.  I assume my dryer needs a sacrifice and an occasional sock is worth it.

Yeah i get where you coming from espically on deimos its easy to bank rep i meant on the places it isnt easy to get rep with the standing caps for example: cetus and somaris where you need to grind standing to get the items you want and mainly meant this for the people who dont have a long time to play everyday and can take advantage of the resets etc. Fyi you can reply if you dont agree aswell i just misworded it.

22 minutes ago, Chappie said:

So you only want people to post if they agree with you?   Well...I don't. 

You can bank rep for most factions via "other things".   Fishing/mining on the first two open world planets go a long ways.   On deimos...you can bank rep like mad..  I am not sure I see your issue other than you want it even "more convenient".  In that regards...I would like to have all my socks matched but I really don't care that much about it.  I assume my dryer needs a sacrifice and an occasional sock is worth it.

Read my other reply forgot to quote you

Tokens do exactly that. If you farm PoE/Cetus rep - catch a bunch of rare fish with booster then you can just spend one minute to turn in the fish to get your cap on the consequent days.

They should convert PoE/Fortuna bounties to tokens too but its DE - they abandon the old content.

Not necessary as that convenience is already built into the most efficient standing gain methods (fishing and mining).

If anything the Plains and Vallis could do with adding a banking method to their bounties/conservation as those are the only activities that don't allow it.

Archived