Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Warframe you're always there for me.

JVargo

Because of how my autism works I get really obsessed with one game at a time and can end up playing the same thing for months. In fact I'm just coming off a 5 month No Man's Sky binge. But whenever something begins to get boring and unsatisfying I like to go back and revisit things I enjoyed. For 5 years now Warframe has been there for me whenever I needed it while other old favorites have crashed and burned. All my stuff is exactly the way I left it and I have months of content to look forward to. I didn't think I'd need Deimos when I never even finished Fortuna but my god that place is pretty. I won't mind grinding at all while I'm there, and I may even put down my regular squad of female frames and pull out Nidus for thematic reasons. I want to say I wasn't expecting to like the Necramech and figured it would just be something I'd get and ignore. But no, I actually really liked it in the story mission and will be making grinding up to it one of my primary goals. In closing the final thing I'd like to express gratitude for is how Warframe doesn't have it's hand out or bill me for all this content unlike an MMO. I've certainly paid for things over the years but Warframe is happy to be available anytime, and wait patiently for me to put money in the coffer the 2 or 3 times a year when my financial situation is best.

TLDR: Glad you're still around, glad I don't need to pay you til X-mas, love Deimos.   

4 hours ago, Corvid said:

I may not always play Warframe, but I always find myself coming back to it.

Same and I honestly think that's their goal. After all, it's impossible to play just 1 game for years without burning yourself out to the point of being over obsesed with the game and to start to develop some kind messianic complex but instead saving hummanity, you are somehow saving the game from dying.

When you take breaks and play the game at your pace, everything goes very smoothly in your warframe life...

There are times when this game makes me throw my arms up in the air because of the bugs and unfinished feel of some of the content.

But, the feeling I get jumping around in this game keeps me playing day after day.

I may grind my teeth at times, but, Thanks DE.

Archived