Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farewell space mom! I loved you but you was never the one for me.

Wakata

tldr: Passionate cringe-hate-love letter of quitting player, adios companieros!

I gazed into your nonexisting eyes as you whispered those sweet words into my ears.

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be..."

I was a fool to believe you. To think that you can have a single glimpse of an idea of what that sentence really means. You are like a silly child.
Dreams are beautiful, but dreaming is not enough.

For years I was wondering who is hiding behind that lotus mask and now I know it.
It's Michael Bay.

If I could I would take all those redundant weapons, frames, sentinels, all those glimmering cosmetics, I would pile it on the mountain of in-game hours and on the top of it, as a grotesque crown, I would sit the Railjack, the mighty ship flying to nowhere as the symbol of it all. And then I would burn it all to ashes of what it is and it always has been. The perverse idol of all the things that will never be. Then I would drink myself, shuffle into my sheets, and quietly quick-melee attack myself to the sleep.

"Its time to see... not what you wish to be... but who you really are"

At least, next time, don't lie. Tell them that you are just a silly pretty princess from the small town. That you have no idea what you are doing and what is happening and that you will probably hurt them. And then show them your dance and they will bleed some change for you. I will not be there.

Farewell Michael Bay
May you never find a rest for what you have done to the dreams.

• 11 months later...

Hehe yeah i checked after the year, very nostalgic. Wanted to play the sea of thieves with a friend but i needed to wait for him.
Dojo is still standing, all the players left but old friend of mine is still runing the clan i left behind with 8 others. Was surprised he didnt kicked me but just gave me a honorary rank of forgotten founder. Its nice that people are still able to play.

Saw the new railjack missions. Shame it didnt came out at least with that state of content. Still not a sea of thieves but at least now i had felling that something is happening (even if its just smoke and mirrors it was well done).

I want to see the new war update.
Then i will go like the shameful laying traitor i am. Cant imagine to grind myself to the corner again. Warframe is a best game to play when you realy dont want to actively play anything else. Maybe thats a reasonable way to aproach this. But i know that after the new content would run out, i would became frustrated again by the lack of any engagement. Dont know why i always ended up imagining that this farming clicker is anythig else then it is. 

But if will have chance to strike her down... ou that would be something...
On the other side that would be childish conclusion. Sentients have right to prosper on their own out of any old or new wars.

I like your lore gal... see you next time.

Archived