Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear

Zuhan

59 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

They said it would be like Plague Star, Ghouls, and Fissures but it has yet to come back since it's first iteration. I was on deployment for it when they put it out and missed it. I would like to see it come back soon :/

Scarlet Spear needs a rework before it can be re-released. It was pretty bad last time. I assume you could expect to wait over a year for it to return.

don't recall it been called a reoccurring one. if it was they would mess up their arcane market tbh and eidolon hunting would completely be pointless. meaning veterans won't bother to do it and so new players will never find someone to teach them personally in game. and will barely find a squad.

if they come back then they should include other arcanes ingame like arbitration arcanes and new deimos ones. so that people actually care to play it 

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

No they didn't

They said it would be recurring in one of the streams in April. I remember feeling relived that I would still be able to try it at a later date due to be being deployed when they originally had it. This last Devstream they just did they mentioned it again.............

As much as I loved the idea behind SS, i hated it's implementation.

Ground missions were just Mobile Defense with extra steps, and all in the same tileset.

Space/Murex missions were just "imma park my RJ inside the Murex, and noone will come lookin' for me", and the enemies weren't even able to attack you. I wanted to coop with my teammates, two in the RJ two in the Murex and have fun, but the content was cheesed...

I really do hope it comes back, but make it more fun please.

Lastly, and imma get alot of hate for saying this, but because the experience was so bad, and the rewards were so good, i hated it even more. I prefer the intrinsic value of an activity, rather than the end reward. Bad "gameplay-great reward" is something i absolutely hate.

7 hours ago, Zuhan said:

They said it would be recurring in one of the streams in April. I remember feeling relived that I would still be able to try it at a later date due to be being deployed when they originally had it. This last Devstream they just did they mentioned it again.............

Not recurring as they might just run it once more. Ghouls and thermia is recurring, Plague Star is not a recurring event, as proven that it wasn't run again this part of the year. Scarlet Spear was an operation, most times those only run once. Because of how it worked this year with its technical issues, DE has said they will probably run it again because of those reasons. Not that it will be coming back every single year.

On 2020-12-16 at 7:29 AM, Zuhan said:

They said it would be like Plague Star, Ghouls, and Fissures but it has yet to come back since it's first iteration. I was on deployment for it when they put it out and missed it. I would like to see it come back soon :/

The new operation out in Deimos I believe also has many of the same Scarlet Spear rewards. :D 

Archived