Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 20 Deadline

[DE]Taylor

1 hour ago, BOP8 said:

How can i indicate assessment of suitability for my work? I was uploading model February 14, before deadline, but i have no one views or feedback.

Thank you.

Did you confirm any bank account information with Steam beforehand? I believe that is a prerequisite in order to making your items public.

On 2021-02-20 at 4:14 AM, BOP8 said:

How can i indicate assessment of suitability for my work? I was uploading model February 14, before deadline, but i have no one views or feedback.

Thank you.

Feedback usually takes a while. You might have to request it once this round closes as well.

They will let you know via comment under the developer section.  That being said, most items require changes before they are accepted. In my experience, if you don not receive  feedback/comments for the current round, they want some big changes for the next. 

Le 14/02/2021 à 20:04, Neilboljeis a dit :

Please tell me what to do, I indicate the path to the textures and OBJ files in TennoGen, but the link just disappears all the time, can I somehow find out if you see my files or not? Thank.

If your issue is the one I think, you need to have the TennoGenExport.zip file of your item isnide the folder containing mesh and textures, otherwise it won't works.

If you haven't generated one, you need to click the "Save" button on the bottom bar inside the TennoGen exporter, while your item is loaded in with right textures and final colors you want, select the right meshes to export and it will create the TennoGenExporter.zip of your item in the selected folder.

•  

22.02.2021 в 20:26, lukinu_u сказал:

Если я думаю, ваша проблема заключается в том, чтобы файл TennoGenExport.zip вашего элемента находился внутри папки, содержащей сетку и текстуры, иначе он не сработает.

Если вы еще не сгенерировали его, вам нужно нажать кнопку «Сохранить» на нижней панели внутри модуля экспорта TennoGen, пока ваш элемент загружен с нужными текстурами и окончательными цветами, которые вы хотите, выберите правильные сетки для экспорта, и он будет создайте TennoGenExporter.zip вашего объекта в выбранной папке.

Спасибо, да я уже сохранил TennoGen Export.Zip. Но 3D Low Poly Model не сохраняется в zip-архиве, сохраняются только текстурные карты, скажите пожалуйста, нужно ли принудительно добавлять 3D-файлы в архив TennoGen Export.Zip после сохранения?

Le 22/02/2021 à 20:26, lukinu_u a dit :

If your issue is the one I think, you need to have the TennoGenExport.zip file of your item isnide the folder containing mesh and textures, otherwise it won't works.

If you haven't generated one, you need to click the "Save" button on the bottom bar inside the TennoGen exporter, while your item is loaded in with right textures and final colors you want, select the right meshes to export and it will create the TennoGenExporter.zip of your item in the selected folder.

Desktop_Screenshot_2021_02_24_-_02_59_10In the screenshot, the TennoGen pop-up window, and it is impossible to select a Zip file in it, Since the TennoGen window does not see its created zip format, what should I do?

2 hours ago, Neilboljeis said:

In the screenshot, the TennoGen pop-up window, and it is impossible to select a Zip file in it, Since the TennoGen window does not see its created zip format, what should I do?

You don't have to select the zip itself, just the folder it is in. I'll attach some screenshots to help explain it better.

So what I usually do is make a folder called "Upload" so I can dump all the stuff in there that will be uploaded to the workshop.

y9PmsIG.png

Then here is what the inside of the folder looks like, all the goodies including the Tennogen.Zip file that the upload looks for.

irxYulv.png

And here is how it looks selected and ready for upload. I hope this helps!

xldpZv6.png

Il y a 11 heures, blazingcobalt a dit :

Вам не нужно выбирать сам zip-архив, просто папку, в которой он находится. Я приложу несколько снимков экрана, чтобы лучше объяснить это.

Обычно я делаю папку с названием «Загрузить», чтобы я мог выгрузить туда все, что будет загружено в мастерскую.

y9PmsIG.png

Тогда вот как выглядит внутренняя часть папки со всеми полезными вещами, включая файл Tennogen.Zip, который ищет загрузка.

irxYulv.png

А вот как он выглядит выбранным и готовым к загрузке. Надеюсь, это поможет!

xldpZv6.png

Thank you so much for your answer! Yes, I did everything right. I noticed that you also do not see the link to your file folders when you re-enter the TennoGen menu in the content path section, right?Desktop_Screenshot_2021_02_24_-_17_05_31

4 hours ago, Bakujio said:

Soooo, when is the accepted items gonna be posted???

When they are done. It took a month last time because DE were waiting on artists to add final touches to their work from the feedback they provided. It could be similar this time.

Plus, they are usually presented within a Devstream, with some occasions being on Prime Times. And since Devstreams are now only at the end of the month... who knows. Besides, it might be better to take longer if last Round was anything to go by in regards to the amount of items added. 

Archived