Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many of you still use the extractor?

ChaoticEdge

On 2021-01-02 at 2:28 AM, 32768 said:

I actually tried to use them rather recently, but they don't do sh-t. They don't last long (weeks), you need to manually manage them, they don't extract what i want. I would leave them running for a while to extract some mutagen samples here and there, but they just don't, it's too much trouble for too little gain.

Then you're doing it wrong. It will harvest only once, then you need to empty it. You just can't let them run for weeks.

I have 5 extractors, so I always have 100% when I deploy them. Got my extractors for years literally.

Deimos is probably the best place to put one. It has a high chance of getting mutagen samples. 

11 minutes ago, Aazhyd said:

Then you're doing it wrong. It will harvest only once, then you need to empty it. You just can't let them run for weeks.

I have 5 extractors, so I always have 100% when I deploy them. Got my extractors for years literally.

Deimos is probably the best place to put one. It has a high chance of getting mutagen samples. 

what do you need Mutagen Samples for?

It matters if you're using the regular or the prime versions of Extractors. Prime holds more, think of it like an extractor with a built-in Resource booster.

I've been using the Prime ones for years, every day.  Titan during the day (4h) and Distilling when I log off (8h). Those little bits stack up in the long run for high amounts gained without even playing the game. It's for patient people who passively farm resources they don't even know they're going to need a lot of in the future.

I get Hexenon / Mutagen Samples fairly regular from them. I don't need them now, but who knows if future recipes might require them again in large amounts.

3 hours ago, ReaverKane said:

I guess you got yourself into a fully researched clan or didn't put in any work for its research if you're asking that question.

aha, I guess this. I was wondering why ppl ever need to farm something like cells and stuff, I'm always full on resourses and hardly ever was fast enough to contribute something to the Dojo

Archived