Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happens if I increase clan size during event?

Neyo

Its my understanding that new members during an event period can't contribute to the event. If I increase my clan-size from Storm to Mountain, will we still be considered a Storm clan for leaderboard and trophies?

13 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

We don’t want this. If you lowered clan size during a event we would hit the barrier and it would be an end to human life.

Ha... I'm disappointed that the unimaginable, incomprehensible, unbelievably, inexplicably extremely massive size of a galaxy (let alone an expanding even larger universe) and the limitations imposed by the laws physics aren't mentioned as a kind of "filter" in this video. But not a kind of end-of-the-world filter! There's probably a lot of life out there! It's just rare enough and too far away from neighboring life to find traces/evidence of those other examples of life. And I'm disappointed by this Goldilocks zone assumption... I'm no expert, but I've read that Titan has the right kind of stuff for... you know... methane-based life (what's that?). Water isn't a liquid there... it's a kind of rock there. And the "air" is methane... so maybe the Goldilocks zone is too narrow a criteria. Maybe not all life drinks water or breathes oxygen...

3 hours ago, nslay said:

Ha... I'm disappointed that the unimaginable, incomprehensible, unbelievably, inexplicably extremely massive size of a galaxy (let alone an expanding even larger universe) and the limitations imposed by the laws physics aren't mentioned as a kind of "filter" in this video. But not a kind of end-of-the-world filter! There's probably a lot of life out there! It's just rare enough and too far away from neighboring life to find traces/evidence of those other examples of life. And I'm disappointed by this Goldilocks zone assumption... I'm no expert, but I've read that Titan has the right kind of stuff for... you know... methane-based life (what's that?). Water isn't a liquid there... it's a kind of rock there. And the "air" is methane... so maybe the Goldilocks zone is too narrow a criteria. Maybe not all life drinks water or breathes oxygen...

The whole point of the video is if a lot of life exists than we are doomed. 

Prob gonna be nukes. Are ability to destroy is always going to outpace are ability to defend are selfs from that power. Just because we lasted 75ish years does not mean well last even 100.

All those intelligent life forms that came before us died here or what ever the wall is so it’s unlikely we can make it past it.

Well it’s nukes AGI or lowering your clan rank during an event.

4 hours ago, nslay said:

maybe the Goldilocks zone is too narrow a criteria. Maybe not all life drinks water or breathes oxygen...

Exactly my thoughts on this topic since literal years, but I'm not very involved with that topic to be sure about their reasoning behind that

7 hours ago, BDMblue said:

The whole point of the video is if a lot of life exists than we are doomed. 

Prob gonna be nukes. Are ability to destroy is always going to outpace are ability to defend are selfs from that power. Just because we lasted 75ish years does not mean well last even 100.

All those intelligent life forms that came before us died here or what ever the wall is so it’s unlikely we can make it past it.

Well it’s nukes AGI or lowering your clan rank during an event.

Or everyone is practically trapped in their star system by the laws of physics and all are bound to cease existence during violent moments in the system's star's life.

I do think there's probably a lot of life out there... It just takes way too long for EM waves and other traces of evidence/clues to reach us (owing to the laws of physics).

I think AGI will be as likely to want to play Warframe all the time as we are... trust me on this: We're not even close to AGI. Whatever sensational thing you see in AI is still as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Archived