Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moa Research. Yes, You Read That Right.

_Absolom_

Sounds super but i think they stated that they couldn't do any bipedal pets due to the level design and path finding with the player or some thing along those lines that's why the current ones float 

Edited by Zizeff

Whilst I don't want the moa as a pet...

What would you say to a dojo room, sort of like a warframe zoo?

You collect parts of certain enemies (skayes/moas/ospreys/runners etc) and you can put them back together in your dojo zoo.

Once created they can be kept behind forcefields etc for studying?

Or you could create placid versions of the replicated enemy to walk around the dojo freely?

I think it would be quite funny to be inthe dojo and just see a couple of moa practising ninja kicks.

Also this could upon up the door to moa racing (mario kart style) and charger fighting (bet credits on two chargers fighting in a pit).

Okay, now this sounds pretty awesome.  I think i would prefer this instead of having a battle moa just for the sake of letting individual factions have their own things.

You collect parts of certain enemies (skayes/moas/ospreys/runners etc) and you can put them back together in your dojo zoo.

Or you could create placid versions of the replicated enemy to walk around the dojo freely?

I think it would be quite funny to be inthe dojo and just see a couple of moa practising ninja kicks.

Also this could upon up the door to moa racing (mario kart style) and charger fighting (bet credits on two chargers fighting in a pit).

+1

Really guys, why we need a MOA??? Pets. fighthing among side us? or mounts?!?! HUH?????

I'd much rather have this: Two items that work with each other.

The first is a salvaged combat robot from a long-forgotten war (Or a surviving piece of Orokin tech of the same scope). Has multiple components which must be created in order to craft the robot.

The second is a mobile teleportation device utilizing Orokin void key technology to teleport your combat droid into the battle with you. The device is equipped in a gear slot and is reusable, but can only be used every 5 minutes.

The droid lasts for 1 minute or until killed and can be modded using the same mods that sentinels use.

• 2 months later...

Do not want yoshi moa, however I would not mind having a fusion moa tagging along with me and being my attack turkey.

What i would really like is a Shield Ospery sentinel. To help give a shield buffer to low ranked frames.

+1 for majestic wingflapping.

I want a flying shark sentinel that uses melee mods 

You sir want a Garchomp.

I think DE promised rideable moas in update 200 or 300. They said that during livestream, they joked about it, but then(I don't remember who) someone on the couch said that they will implement rideable moas on update 200 or 300 and they made it a promise.

I'm not sure if it was true or not.

I'll I need to do now is make a cowboy hat for Rhino. Maybe I'll make one for Valkyr, too.