Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venus junction mission

Toxicsound34

Guys, I just got into the game. I did Earth missions, but I couldn't do the Venus junction mission.

He tells me to install 4 modes on a warframe or a weapon. but I do uprage guns, but it doesn't happen. I couldn't open whatever he did. I wonder how this task is done

I'm sorry if he brought it up in the wrong place.

Guys, I just got into the game. I did Earth missions, but I couldn't do the Venus junction mission.

He tells me to install 4 modes on a warframe or a weapon. but I do uprage guns, but it doesn't happen. I couldn't open whatever he did. I wonder how this task is done

11 minutes ago, Toxicsound34 said:

Go read your previous topic.

Welcome to the game.

Questions like this are typically best asked in the players helping players section, but here is an answer to your question.

First of all, reference the wiki pages when you have questions to learn more about the game systems that are causing you confusion:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Junction#Venus_

Second, installing 4 mods on a warframe or weapon simply means put 4 unique mods onto your warframe or weapon. Each warframe can hold a maximum of 10 mods and weapons can hold 8 (melee 9).

Gerade eben schrieb Toxicsound34:

Other missions are OK, but I can't put 4 modes on a weapon.

By "can't put four mods on a weapon", do you mean that you do put four mods in a single weapon and it doesn't complete that objective, or do you mean that you can't put 4 mods because you actually can't put the four mods in a weapon?

2 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

By "can't put four mods on a weapon", do you mean that you do put four mods in a single weapon and it doesn't complete that objective, or do you mean that you can't put 4 mods because you actually can't put the four mods in a weapon?

I'm asking you for a minute. I'll write the full text of the mission. please don't go anywhere

8 minutes ago, Toxicsound34 said:

apply 4 modes to a warframe e or a weapon [ this is the main text of the task )

Are you able to fit four mods on a single weapon or frame? You may have to rank up the weapon or frame to allow it, as well as using unranked mods. You may also need to find more mods.

10 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Are you able to fit four mods on a single weapon or frame? You may have to rank up the weapon or frame to allow it, as well as using unranked mods. You may also need to find more mods.

So what can I do. I'm translating your answer from Yandex translation to Turkish on the one hand. How can I complete this task

11 minutes ago, Toxicsound34 said:

So what can I do. I'm translating your answer from Yandex translation to Turkish on the one hand. How can I complete this task

People are explaining what to do. My post says it, others before mine did too. You may have an easier time understanding on the Turkish forum.

• You need to put four mods on either your frame or one weapon.
  • Use unranked mods. These use less space.
  • If you cannot fit four mods, play some missions to increase your frame or weapon capacity. Try again then.

2 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Step 1: Go to Arsenal

Step 2: Upgrade Warframe or Weapon

Step 3: Click and drag 4 separate mods onto the Warframe or Weapon

Step 4: Close Arsenal

Step 5: Go back to junction screen

Step 6: Win

thank you, my friend. Now in Turkey at 11 o'clock at night tomorrow I will definitely try. Greetings from Istanbul, the capital of the world

Archived