Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want my Railjak

ixidron92

9 hours ago, RLanzinger said:

This was before ... Now you have Syndicate NPC who exactly do what you want : You assign them to be gunner; no problem go in tacticals screen select their role change they do another job like piloting. NO SITTING DUCK ANYMORE !

Yeah that what I do now with my crew i put 1 on pilot then 1 on gunner and 1 engineer then i can jump to enemy  crew ships fly archwings or jump into gunner if i want will still not having to pilot even at solo now =P

On 2021-03-19 at 11:35 PM, RLanzinger said:

😆

This IS NORMAL !!! You have not read about the "New Railjack Component: Plating" ??? : Hull health and armor is not a MOD but a railjack part like engines and reactor: it si now called PLATING. So you just go in Veil WITHOUT any armor nor Hull (every armor and hull mods was mende in endo).

So you just need to build SIGMA serie I, II and III in your DOJO and then go in veil proxima to hunt a TIER 3 plating (Lava, vidar or even Zekti).

LOOK you at the new railjack, you got a sigma series 0 plating (Hull and armor) by default. In veil proxima, it is SUICIDAL ! (600 armor, 1000 HP)
PS : I almost died in venus in efw shots so in veil ...
a3f1113d20ad5f34097bf8fed7c76a29.jpg

I understand this. Clearly you didn't read my post as I specified that the host (who was not me) didn't have their railjack properly equipped to survive (their stats were essentially your screencap, possibly a little worse). They obviously met the Intrinsic 7 requirement but the host had not appropriately equipped their railjack. I have no control over how the host has equipped their railjack and unless I missed something we still use whatever components the host has equipped to their personal railjack.  Before being all patronizing with screenshots be sure to fully read the post you're replying to.

Doesn't do me a heck of a lot of good to equip the right armor plating (which I do know about) if I have no means of ensuring I'm using my railjack when I public que (no selecting a node with no active crews is not a solution, I shouldn't be forced to play a node I don't want to play or solo que just so I can ensure I'm on a properly equipped railjack). Matchmaking needs to be reverted to the old system where if you que for a node from your personal railjack's bridge you use your railjack and if you use the star chart icon you get matched as crew. Or they need to add an equipment check that won't let you host a node if you don't have a minimum tier of gear equipped on your railjack.

On 2021-03-20 at 11:12 AM, Ham_Grenabe said:

With the plexus defining what "your railjack" is, even when you're in someone elses, there seems little point in having the railjack be something any player individually owns anymore - they could be standard ships hanging in launch bays in the relays, and you just show up with your Plexus and off you go. I mean, it's like 2-and-a-half different ships now given the plexus mods and energy thing, we could go all the way and have it be 4 different ships at once if the plexus included the guns. 

Heck, "Railjack Scramble" to defend a relay, open world, or whatever would be neat thing. Sitting on Cetus talking to Konzu and suddenly there's an air raid alarm and you need to scramble, or lose access/standing/whatever for a temporary period. Or in a relay, everyone hears the alarm to run to the launch bay to scramble fighters or risk losing the relay for a week. 

except for the weapons and other components you still have to physically equip to a railjack and then spend time coloring as we choose. It's kinda like saying "spend however long you want fashionframing and selecting a weapon loadout but you only get to take your weapon mods into a mission if you aren't the host." 

On 2021-03-20 at 8:31 AM, (PSN)Stealth_Cobra said:

Well every time I tried to join a random node in the last few months I never could find a squad...

Aside the mentioned issue with low RJ built population prior.. the issue with Railjack was there was no rewards for continuing to do said mode after you obtained stuff. Like if you think about it, if it wasn't for relics, many of the nodes for the ground based starchart wouldn't even be touched.. Ever try doing anything that wasn't tied to a syndicate or void relic, unless you are on Hydron or one of the earth nodes (newbies), you'll often be on your own.

There's a quote "show me the motivation, I'll show you the way"... The void relics and syndicates are motivation to farm void relics and their associated rewards. Railjack like the rest of the game, once you have the rewards you want from them, you just don't go back because there is no motivational force to drive you do them.

The arcanes will help with certain nodes in railjack, but those are only the orphix nodes, outside of that, all the other railjack nodes, once you are done with getting the associated rewards for them, you just won't go back to them. I can guarantee if you rewarded Axi Relics for railjack nodes, you won't have a problem finding a group! AFAIK this isn't the case currently.

Am 20.3.2021 um 01:18 schrieb ixidron92:

Not someone else's ffs. If I board my railjack and start a mission from the railjack I want my railjack. If someone wants to crew, they can use the starchart. 

Then play solo? Because others might have the same wish than you have. If you play solo, you can use your very own Railjack.

On 2021-03-19 at 5:27 PM, (PSN)Stealth_Cobra said:

A problem which DE solved by the command intrinsic and allowing people to solo more comfortably.... And by forcing everyone into the same railjack regardless of who is host, hoping that the fact mods are character bound will make people not care about being in a railjack that's different.

The kicker here is that when DE first talked about these changes last month and putting mods on the player over the RJ to make it so it when players jumped into a public mission they would not end up on a crappy loadout of a ship. They did not solve that at all, putting the mods on the player will do nothing when the host's RJ still has the Hull/shields/engines/guns, the best player mod loadout in the game can not help with a 1000k hull in veil. 

Archived