Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Ki'troll

AngryBAsian

1 hour ago, Soy77 said:

What mod are you expecting really?

I mean... Other than primed flow and continuity, there are not much warframe fundamental game-changer mods that baro can offer.

In terms of Warframe's it's just those Two Mods... But for Weapons there so many you might want...

32 minutes ago, AngryBAsian said:

Primed cont and flow are kind of stuff I expected. At least one mod that people can generally agree "this ain't trash". Instead, we get anti-faction mods.

It's a essentiallu A Mod you have to Upgrade 4 Times for just a Single Effect... which also requires you to create 4 Different Configs for it....

It's basically an Endo Sink....

3 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

You live up to your name AngryBAsian. :tongue:

Seriously, you should have them all by now for the time you've been around?

He/She was couldn't play on the Weekends...  So they missed out on a bunch of Primed Goodies...

2 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

He/She was couldn't play on the Weekends...  So they missed out on a bunch of Primed Goodies...

Fair comment, they should be around soon given the last time they were here, I think.

I've given up almost of completing my mod collection, I had 5 mods to go in the codex and then DE go and drop a lot more on us. 🗃️

12 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

You live up to your name AngryBAsian. :tongue:

Seriously, you should have them all by now for the time you've been around?

I do

But it sure feels better to get prime cont + prime trashes than to get just prime trashes

I'm also running out of primed cont and flows to give out to friends I manage to convine to play Warframe

6 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Fair comment, they should be around soon given the last time they were here, I think.

I've given up almost of completing my mod collection, I had 5 mods to go in the codex and then DE go and drop a lot more on us. 🗃️

That's how they Get ya... 

Hopefully they are not Rare Drops.... But At this point that's just Wishful Thinking....

1 hour ago, AngryBAsian said:

I do

But it sure feels better to get prime cont + prime trashes than to get just prime trashes

I'm also running out of primed cont and flows to give out to friends I manage to convine to play Warframe

So you're angry at baro -not because you need them, but because you're running out of bribes to give out?

Wow as fellow asian, i gotta give it too you: you're quite angry, my friend 

3 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

So you're angry at baro -not because you need them, but because you're running out of bribes to give out?

Wow as fellow asian, i gotta give it too you: you're quite angry, my friend 

Tbh you're prob right lol. This ign was given to me by my friends. Which means it's probably pretty accurate lol

But jokes aside, I really am finding it hard to get people into Warframe in Asia. The community is just not as active and I do have to resort to 'briberies' lot of the times.

Archived