Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Ki'troll

AngryBAsian

5 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

He can't always bring "good" mods.

Nor do I want him to because then I couldn't make 100 plats with those mods.

Definitely. Prices have already dropped quite considerably compared to old-good Fortuna days. Prices of primed mods are currently downright ridiculous.

I'd prefer Baro not to bring anything worthy for a good while.

1 hour ago, (PSN)thowed said:

I wish he'd bring an entire stock of new mods, skins, decorations etc. just once.

I remember this actually did happen once.  It was amazing! 🤯

...unfortunately it was two days after I started playing, so I couldn't buy anything. 😔

Ever since then: pretty much the same ol' crapola. 😉

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

Never saw a more fitting user name, every single thread you make is you complaining for something, it's very clear that this game isn't for you imho

If this game wasn't for me I would have just quit. Besides my recent RJ posts, most of my posts are just light(non-serious) complaints. Some of then arn't even complaints. Most people wouldn't quit a game they've been playing for past 5 years for S#&$ like that lol

13 hours ago, KittySkin said:

I dont know about you, but I has been waiting for this 4 banes. Where the only ones I was missing.

Now all you need is 1 Million Endo 😉

13 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

He can't always bring "good" mods.

Nor do I want him to because then I couldn't make 100 plats with those mods.

The Trade Tax on those Mods has killed my Desire of ever Selling them again.

I will however Buy them to give to my Friends.

22 hours ago, AngryBAsian said:

Seriously? The mods he's been bringing lately has been seriously sub-par. Can we please get some good ones next time?

Just wondering... Totally out of curiosity... I seriously ask because I don't know... Not trying to look smart or sarcastic here... 

What mod are you expecting really?

I mean... Other than primed flow and continuity, there are not much warframe fundamental game-changer mods that baro can offer.

Weapons? Sure, we're still waiting for the rest of base damage mods to be added to the game.. but isn't that just problem of DE's willingness to add it to the game instead of baro's mechanics as an npc? For all we care, the next base damage mods can be umbral or amalgram instead of primed.

33 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Just wondering... Totally out of curiosity... I seriously ask because I don't know... Not trying to look smart or sarcastic here... 

What mod are you expecting really?

I mean... Other than primed flow and continuity, there are not much warframe fundamental game-changer mods that baro can offer.

Weapons? Sure, we're still waiting for the rest of base damage mods to be added to the game.. but isn't that just problem of DE's willingness to add it to the game instead of baro's mechanics as an npc? For all we care, the next base damage mods can be umbral or amalgram instead of primed.

Primed cont and flow are kind of stuff I expected. At least one mod that people can generally agree "this ain't trash". Instead, we get anti-faction mods.

Archived