Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RJ content is still too light barring RNG

fatpig84

I have pretty much cleared most of the stuff except Carmine Penta which I am not even half interested (you can already hit MR30 without it).

And I am not even a good player.  Heck I am under-average as I am a filthy casual.
How did I do this? Well it is thanks to you removing Flux energy. Balance in RJ is gone.
Everyone tapes pizza plates or use Lavos / hildryn and spams the heck out of everything (yeah i expect a nerf soon).

As armor plates and reactor can drop from grineer missions, you can pretty much ignore Corpus RJ, which give crap for exp once you got the MK III guns you want.
Nautilus is nice but Carmine Penta is just inferior to Secura which is far less troublesome to get.

So how are you going to address the content drought again?

I already maxed out Command without even trying and still have 512 to immediately throw into R10
Consider making R12 intrinsic ranks.
https://i.imgur.com/ur3tAn3.jpg

Yes Zekti is the worst plate, but I am gonna build and max it out for fun, in case it get a balance pass. But other than that, every other component is MK 3 maxed out.
And I have 1 copy of each MK III (ie vidar MK III reactor, lavan MK III reactor etc). Weapons BP I got plenty, but my current Photor / Pulsar / Talyrn is more than enough for the crew.
https://i.imgur.com/OkVAzxX.jpg

RJ stats. Showing that these are max plates alright.
https://i.imgur.com/cKZhyQg.jpg

On 2021-03-19 at 10:18 PM, [DE]Megan said:

All the work going into Update 29.10.0 is to set the stage for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii.

You played the update, got most of the new gears. Congrats. Now take a break.

Balance? Was never an option in Warframe. Players have to be able to clear *everything* using their favourite equipment without compromises, which will eventually cycle back to weekly "game is too easy" threads.

It's all so tiresome, but that's how it is.

1 minute ago, rikimaru6811 said:

You played the update, got most of the new gears. Congrats. Now take a break.

Balance? Was never an option in Warframe. Players have to be able to clear *everything* using their favourite equipment without compromises, which will eventually cycle back to weekly "game is too easy" threads.

It's all so tiresome, but that's how it is.

Well yeah, as per usual, you played a couple of hours of the update, you cleared it all. Now off you go to play something else.

And your second para is spot on, WF isn't a game for people who like games, its a hamster wheel fuelled by addiction to grinding.

As is always the case it'll be addressed when the next update drops which is currently planned for sometime next month.

Also RJ "balance" was already destroyed the first time went and over-nerfed the enemies and buffed every gun. It never even required things like Tether or Munitions Vortex spam like people claim, regular turret combat trivialized it already. So all the additional buffing they did hasn't done much but make it more like the base game where you can pretty much rub any two mods together and call it a day.

1 hour ago, trst said:

As is always the case it'll be addressed when the next update drops which is currently planned for sometime next month.

Also RJ "balance" was already destroyed the first time went and over-nerfed the enemies and buffed every gun. It never even required things like Tether or Munitions Vortex spam like people claim, regular turret combat trivialized it already. So all the additional buffing they did hasn't done much but make it more like the base game where you can pretty much rub any two mods together and call it a day.

Spot On! ☁️🖐️

4 hours ago, trst said:

Mission failures are bad for player retention, even more with how the demographics turned out over the years. The entire game is "balanced" around not letting players lose, ever, and there's no reason to think RJ would be different.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb fatpig84:

I have pretty much cleared most of the stuff except Carmine Penta which I am not even half interested (you can already hit MR30 without it).

And I am not even a good player.  Heck I am under-average as I am a filthy casual.
How did I do this? Well it is thanks to you removing Flux energy. Balance in RJ is gone.
Everyone tapes pizza plates or use Lavos / hildryn and spams the heck out of everything (yeah i expect a nerf soon).

As armor plates and reactor can drop from grineer missions, you can pretty much ignore Corpus RJ, which give crap for exp once you got the MK III guns you want.
Nautilus is nice but Carmine Penta is just inferior to Secura which is far less troublesome to get.

So how are you going to address the content drought again?

I already maxed out Command without even trying and still have 512 to immediately throw into R10
Consider making R12 intrinsic ranks.
https://i.imgur.com/ur3tAn3.jpg

Yes Zekti is the worst plate, but I am gonna build and max it out for fun, in case it get a balance pass. But other than that, every other component is MK 3 maxed out.
And I have 1 copy of each MK III (ie vidar MK III reactor, lavan MK III reactor etc). Weapons BP I got plenty, but my current Photor / Pulsar / Talyrn is more than enough for the crew.
https://i.imgur.com/OkVAzxX.jpg

RJ stats. Showing that these are max plates alright.
https://i.imgur.com/cKZhyQg.jpg

actually i am already interested in corpus mk3 weapons.
The only question is: why do I need it if I can do everything quickly enough with normal weapons? when I unlocked start chart I got usable Zetki with good rolls ........ that's enough.

I don't see a reason to play RJ when all intrinsics (except strange aimbot) are maxed.

Archived