Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rail Jack Crew

CuChulainnWD

Having fiddled around with the Rail Jack Crew options for a bit, it struck me that there is little option to structure your crew how you would like. We are given the option to purchase additional Crew slots, yet you can not assign purchased and trained crew how you would like.

Assign three crew, they are locked in until you release them. They do not get returned to your crew pool. What is the point in giving us the option to buy more crew slots if we can not store them and use them in rotation as we see fit?

Unless I am missing something, I think I want my plat back.

41 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Having fiddled around with the Rail Jack Crew options for a bit, it struck me that there is little option to structure your crew how you would like. We are given the option to purchase additional Crew slots, yet you can not assign purchased and trained crew how you would like.

Assign three crew, they are locked in until you release them. They do not get returned to your crew pool. What is the point in giving us the option to buy more crew slots if we can not store them and use them in rotation as we see fit?

Unless I am missing something, I think I want my plat back.

I think you´re confused or not getting your point across as you'd like. I have 5 crew members; 3 active and 2 in reserve. You can swap them at will (In the dock) without releasing their contracts.

I have no idea what the OP means , I have 5 crew (trying to get 5,5,3 per crew for different stas to have a min maxed but verstalile crew) 

Will end contracts when I find the perfect rolled crew to replace.

Until then my

5 pilot 5 gunner 3 repair ,

5 gunner 4 repair 3 combat 1 endurance ,

1 pilot , 5 repair , 5 combat , 2 endurance 

Crew will have to do 

21 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I have no idea what the OP means , I have 5 crew (trying to get 5,5,3 per crew for different stas to have a min maxed but verstalile crew) 

Will end contracts when I find the perfect rolled crew to replace.

Until then my

5 pilot 5 gunner 3 repair ,

5 gunner 4 repair 3 combat 1 endurance ,

1 pilot , 5 repair , 5 combat , 2 endurance 

Crew will have to do 

OP is saying I can not find a means to swap my crew around that fill my crew slots. You can assign 3 crew, you must fully release them, as in they are no longer in your roster if you want to swap to a different crew member that is filling more than one crew slot purchased with plat. Does that sense now mate?

1 hour ago, Krankbert said:

That's not how it works, at all. Are you taking crew members out of slots by pressing End Contract on the Contracts screen instead of selecting the slot and pressing Equip like everywhere else in the game?

Thanks, found it. the UI lay out had me confused.

4 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I have no idea what the OP means , I have 5 crew (trying to get 5,5,3 per crew for different stas to have a min maxed but verstalile crew

"walks over and tosses OCD monkey wrench into plan*

Don't forget to allow for random base stats so you also get maximum possible health. Rule 246 code 46.15192304 syrup must be on the table before the pancakes.

2 hours ago, Nichivo said:

"walks over and tosses OCD monkey wrench into plan*

Don't forget to allow for random base stats so you also get maximum possible health. Rule 246 code 46.15192304 syrup must be on the table before the pancakes.

Don't be silly , that only applies if pancakes have a fluffy index of 2.6 or higher, anything less would need pancakes to be set exactly 4.65 seconds before syrup. 

This is of course assuming the table cloth has stripes , then again who wouldn't ?

2 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Don't be silly , that only applies if pancakes have a fluffy index of 2.6 or higher, anything less would need pancakes to be set exactly 4.65 seconds before syrup. 

This is of course assuming the table cloth has stripes , then again who wouldn't ?

Preposterous only flapjacks can go above 2.6 and anything other than checkered, or solid table clothes is a misdemeanor. 

3 minutes ago, Nichivo said:

Preposterous only flapjacks can go above 2.6 and anything other than checkered, or solid table clothes is a misdemeanor. 

Oh please , you clearly do not prep your pan sufficiently if you think that only flapjack can get that fluffy index,

It is only stripes that can ensure maximum appetite retention while being alert, solids and checkered will lull you into a false sense of comfort and reduce your combat effectiveness.

2 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Oh please , you clearly do not prep your pan sufficiently if you think that only flapjack can get that fluffy index,

It is only stripes that can ensure maximum appetite retention while being alert, solids and checkered will lull you into a false sense of comfort and reduce your combat effectiveness.

If you don't start using cast iron, and continue breaking the law by setting tables with stripes, and serving the Tubemen flapjacks instead of pancakes Tyl will likely stick you in a tube filled with greedy milk, next to Charlie Babbitt. 

Le 28/03/2021 à 06:09, Nichivo a dit :

If you don't start using cast iron, and continue breaking the law by setting tables with stripes, and serving the Tubemen flapjacks instead of pancakes Tyl will likely stick you in a tube filled with greedy milk, next to Charlie Babbitt. 

Hey calm down you two ! I understand you're talking about very important stuff, but keep it civil ! You'll get the thread locked with so much violence !

That said, I think a dotted pattern is generally the most well-rounded option.

Archived