Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant see other players when trying to trade in dojo/hub [Investigating]

Mostafaone55

For some reason when I try to join other's people missions I get stuck in please wait and so I have to close the game. However I can still join dojos and relays and I can host missions which other people can join but I really don't know why I can't join other people. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Edited by Dastorious
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, -S4GE- said:

Welp , after today's hotfix the problem is now in everything , no public matchmaking , no one can invite because we appear offline for some reason
thanks for nothing i guess

I agree... Every hotfix... Its just getting worse

So after the last hotfix I can't join any squad. I cant view my friendlist nor invite/get invited by anyone. Game says I appear to be offline. also the trading issue still exist

I opened the port 4950 and 4955 in both my windows firewall and my router but the issue still exist

• Like 3

So, DE, the update which the '' tempesterri '' quest showed up in, we had a connection problem, we can't see other people in dojo and relays too, and you told us that we must open a vpn till its fixed - it has been two weeks since you said that by the way -, so everytime we try to do a trade, we must open the vpn, do 3 fast travel, then we do the trade, these long steps for just a trade and we still wait for a fix... But nah... Its just getting worse... Today, we have a old problem that last exist in a post in 2013, yeah, we got it again today... Many many people - after today's HOTFIX - cant play in squads or invite people or getting invited... So, most of the players were having the trade problem, but now, they have the new issue, so now,

we cant trade but we can only if we used a vpn. 

We cant join other squads or getting invited or invite people because of the last hotfix that showed all of us the firewall UDP problem...

And please dont tell us to restart the router or change the ports in it, or add the 4950, 4950 port to your firewall, we all searched google and we all did that but nothing worked, so... Please return the old system so we can TRADE and play in SQUADS, just like before the '' tempestarri '' quest being uploaded... Warframe is a online game but for us, its a offline game... Please dont say investigating and leave it like the previuos one... 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1256894-cant-see-other-players-when-trying-to-trade-in-dojohub-investigating/page/7/?tab=comments#comment-12128387

• Like 5

I'll chime in, I'm moving to T-Mobile's 5G home router soon (basically testing until they fix my local tower), and I've noticed that I cannot select the ports in their UI at all.  No UDP options exist (and I have already given them the same heads up).

17 hours ago, RhinoScythe said:

guys manually forward the ports then turn off the UPNP and it will work

@RhinoScythe , Can u explain which UpNp to close??, the one in the router or the one in-game or perhaps the one in the firewall software [Some Software has ports for UPnp and u can port forward from it too], any details u have can help, thx

Also after last hotfix 30.0.6, I am defintly bugged by not working ports I used to be able to play game normally, also I dunno but coincidentally I was asked by a support ticked to send logs, Unfortunately i didnot check after i sent those about the matchmaking so, Funny enough I dunno if its the hotfix or the support ticket that killed my Network :P

EDIT:
>Turned off UPNP directly from Router settings while adding Port Forwarding for Warframe TCP RANGE 6695 - 6699 and UDP Range from 6950 - 6965
>Made sure Firewall Software {McAfee}, has No active port settings for UPNP or Warframe at same time
>Refreshed my internet session from adapter settings to make sure new settings applied
>Used default ISP DNS and google DNS , just in the slight case those had anything to do with the mix :P

All Lead to the Same Result 😕 😅@[DE]Saske

Screenshot_2898.png

Edited by XacKflash
Trial Result for possible solution
  • Like 1

Might be worth waiting it out. I don't expect an emergency hotfix tonight, but likely first thing in the morning is when we'll see one. Had a friend say he was having issues too, so just be patient all. This is hardly the first time this has happened and it won't be the last.