Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uncommon Forma Bundle from Relics

dziellsGamer

I was thinking the other day, in relics there are common, uncommon, and rare rewards. Forma can either be a common or uncommon reward depending on the relic but there is no difference between the 2 rarities and I think that you could afford to change it simply by keeping common as a single reward, and turn the uncommon forma reward into a 2x or 3x forma bundle that is a separate blueprint from a single forma so that we can craft multiple forma at a time.
I get that forma/forma bundles is one of the ways that DE makes a lot of money, but I still don't think this would change a crazy lot because a lot of stuff in this game take a lot of forma. Good builds on certain weapons can take 6-8 forma to complete which is almost a week currently of grinding forma and that is just a single weapon.
Paracesis, the 16 kuva weapons, and the 2 necramechs all take 5 forma to fully max out. 19 items x 5 forma = 95 forma, meaning you are spending 3 months straight of farming a forma blueprint, and crafting it. assuming you are only focusing your forma on those items as well and not something like a good weapon or frame
and speaking of frames, certain warframes have multiple parts that use forma, prime examples are Sevagoth and Titania that have 3 sperate parts needing forma. Companions have 10 slots which you will likely spend 7+ forma for its build, and the new plexus takes forma while the old system didn't before. Everything takes forma and waiting a day just for 1 forma is getting old.

Thanks for reading it if you take the time. sorry if it was a bit long; I'm not really that good at shorting stuff down and have a bad habit of typing a lot.

28 minutes ago, PhiThagRaid said:

I am in no need for forma, but silver forma is just a horrible reward, I've lately never made a radiant out of any relic that contains forma as an uncommon reward, as that just usually ends up giving you worse rewards for the investment.

A Single Silver forma is a crappy reward, which is why I want this change, have silver forma become a 2x or 3x forma bundle that we can craft at the same time as normal forma would make it feel more worth taking, even if they were to make the bundle take longer to craft, it would still increase the production rate of forma overall

24 minutes ago, dziellsGamer said:

A Single Silver forma is a crappy reward, which is why I want this change, have silver forma become a 2x or 3x forma bundle that we can craft at the same time as normal forma would make it feel more worth taking, even if they were to make the bundle take longer to craft, it would still increase the production rate of forma overall

Yep, was agreeing that silver forma needs to be changed, just don't have a preference what it should change to.

I would prefer the "Uncommon" Forma drop to be a Built Forma or at least a different version of the BP wish much shorter crafting time

2 hours ago, (PSN)AdiosGamer said:

That has nothing to do with OP's topic and that is one messy post. You started saying about making better warframes then suddenly is talking about clan ranks and?

Archived