The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, FSK41 said:

,,interesting items like'' Stance Forma? 90% of the player base probably never used one and wouldnt waste 1 forma and 5 nitains to build one. There is generally one stance thats arguably the best (see Sovereign Outcast) or  One people  feel the most comfortable with  the demand for Stance Forma will *never*  be high. Nitain is the same aside from a few items they are not used at all for the core game,  Nightwave fully suffices for that.  I agree on the second part of your statement under the condition that we get actual Rewards that everyone seeks, aside from the obvious meme ,,kuva'' in every mission there are plenty actual options: A  reasonable Tiny chance to Farm *built* Forma , Relic Packs that u can *keep* for later (it would  turn into a prefarm for Primes, something that will always be relevant)  , etc. 

Also for the love of  god make it so 2 people can do the Railjack part and 2 people can do the objective part , there is no reason that 4 people need to do the same mobile Defense or any other objective, split roles should be allowed. In a coop game you shouldnt feel like playing solo if u have 3 teammates standing next to you waiting for a timer to end.  This would make the whole mission even more engaging for everyone. 

I think we can all agree however,that the current void storms are a waste of time and dead gamemode unless they do sth about it.

This is something I can agree on. The initial comment is something I couldn't though. The problem of Void Storms is not speed, it's a lack of meaning from the time spent in mission. Better evergreen rewards is what the mode needs.

Also yeah, it would be nice if the squad could split up.

3 hours ago, Raiosh said:

it was, more than a year(maybe?) since Duviri Paradox Trailer announced.. can we know the progress, please?

July 2019 actually. so almost 2. soooooo... i'm gonna assume itll be the last big expac of the year. Its "building up"... bc the whole premise was the railjack. So, its gonna go CoT > Queeenpins > Duviri

Yanno. This is the "DBZ Fight" Theory approach to game design.

3 hours ago, Raiosh said:

it was, more than a year(maybe?) since Duviri Paradox Trailer announced.. can we know the progress, please?

2 hours ago, project_eulogy said:

July 2019 actually. so almost 2. soooooo... i'm gonna assume itll be the last big expac of the year. Its "building up"... bc the whole premise was the railjack. So, its gonna go CoT > Queeenpins > Duviri

Yanno. This is the "DBZ Fight" Theory approach to game design.

Duviri Paradox is not releasing in 2021.

"Not 2021 sadly, no more to say on that!" - from: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/mquwct/we_are_digital_extremes_developers_of_warframe_ama/guihsa8/?context=1000

i noticed that the HUD gets still stuck on Railjack, same for electric hazard effects not going away after repairing it. and i need to ask, oberon neuroptics as mission rewards on veil fissures? i mean really? atleast that would explain why im not getting the sevagoth systems.... =(

On 2021-04-17 at 4:33 PM, FSK41 said:

If they add rewards that are worth it I dont mind,personally i d like Railjack endless mission where people need to use Archwing abilities and Railjack  to the extreme, something like Interception or keeping a allied ship alive would me my little dream. But in the current state the only reward you get aside from Weapon/Sevagoth is cracking a relic, if thats the only mentionworthy reward a 10 minute mission DOES NOT justify that

oh I think they should totally add more rewards, I do understand where a lot of people are coming from, not everyone can enjoy Railjack for what it is without rewards so that I totally get. 

On 2021-04-17 at 8:39 AM, Raiosh said:

I haven't read any status reports from the team on this, but I'm certain it was meant to release after void storms. Railjack didn't release well so they had to put time into revamping and polishing it further, and on top of that they had to start working from home due to the pandemic, which slows down development significantly. 

Who knows how long their plans were pushed back by these two major issues, but we'll probably start hearing more about the update at the end of this year since they have void storms out finally. 

Can we please get this old bug fixed, it's very distracting while playing, it happens whether I have weapon skins active or not. It even happens while I'm in my orbiters arsenal. :( 

While holding a primary, Non Railjack mission.

441350F5C6E2A6E370B1B9B45F7B3BDA429D159E

Aiming down the sights of a pistol and having the handle in my view is lets say unpleasant.

While holding a pistol, Railjack mission.

C8358323DBC974A02B9DD9AC9602DB4D2D307753

In arsenal.

A3571B293E7882B88E467BC08B456E6A80B25184

We need old bugs like this fixed because it's taking away from the game play when you have trouble aiming.

OK so... first of all, can someone fix the rhino dex skin atacehement points ? they are totally off for rhino Prime. Second. PLEASE. PLEASE allow us to set ironskin to be like the palatine skin. I can't stand covering that gorgeous skin with a metallic shine. Seriosuly. This should have been a toggable effect since forever.

Archived