Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What about Dark split sword prime on nidus prime release?

FacuNeko

Wiki says "it's is the first weapon from the Tenno Lab to require Mutagen Masses to craft."
And this can be a chance to make this interesting weapon able to split mid-mission unlocking it's full fun potential. Maybe give this weapon 2 slots for stances (instead of making 2 different mod config options in the loadout) but only 1 of the stances giving capacity for mods so we can choose how we want to hit if we are on heavy blade mode, or dual blade mode

maybe a heavy attack while aiming (like right mouse button) to change between modes or holding E

i'm just getting excited by my own imagination x'd

edit: this weapon https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Split-Sword#Dual_Swords_

5 hours ago, FacuNeko said:

but hirudo are infested theme weapons, and i heard before someone saying that DE wouldn't make faction themed prime weapons

Unless you heard it from DE themselves it is just hearsay. We havent seen any infested prime weapons and you are right that it doesnt make sense for them to exist given the current  pattern of prime gear but this is DE's universe and they can certainly use some lore magic to make whatever they want prime.

On 2021-04-27 at 7:29 AM, FacuNeko said:

And this can be a chance to make this interesting weapon able to split mid-mission unlocking it's full fun potential. Maybe give this weapon 2 slots for stances (instead of making 2 different mod config options in the loadout) but only 1 of the stances giving capacity for mods so we can choose how we want to hit if we are on heavy blade mode, or dual blade mode

maybe a heavy attack while aiming (like right mouse button) to change between modes or holding E

People wanted to make things like this (changing stances mid-mission). Good to have. I wonder if they could do this after Sevagoth's Shadow.

It seems he deleted his original idea for Nidus. Then again, there is a replacement for it for example when DE promises to the founder about "excal prime cannot be perches or able get it again" thus DE have to create a new warframe for Excal for calling it Umbra Excal, and Nidus was included to ppl with fans has thoughts about Nidus will get umbra but some had doubt in the past before but not everything will consider 100% sure they won't "upgrade" Nidus for he could achieve of cool new title "The Hive Nidus" or "Phantasm Nidus" for it will create new warframe with wholesome ability.
As again, to the represent subject I have to come to term agreeing on the idea of the dark-split sword which I was frustrated and in un-pleased by their action for not giving a chose from all this year they ignore something cool weapon and now it is in rubble and rubbish that DE had for did for another sin they did on their list.

hace 18 horas, Leqesai dijo:

Unless you heard it from DE themselves it is just hearsay. We havent seen any infested prime weapons and you are right that it doesnt make sense for them to exist given the current  pattern of prime gear but this is DE's universe and they can certainly use some lore magic to make whatever they want prime.

dont get me wrong, i would like to see infested prime weapons, i just wanted to imagine interesting stuff

hace 16 horas, quxier dijo:

People wanted to make things like this (changing stances mid-mission). Good to have. I wonder if they could do this after Sevagoth's Shadow.

maybe something like press F + blocking (right button click)

if DE consider maybe a wraith/vandal version or any upgraded version of it (not necessarily prime) then a lot of people can be happy with that

Archived