Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Limited online functionality for players from or near Egypt

[DE]Momaw

DE, I have a problem with the port of game and it isn't working with me.
I didn't have any problem with the port of game, it was fine in egypt but now, it went down.
I can't play Warframe from the port problem, so please fix it.

Unfortunately even VPN services are blocked here in Egypt. In some cases you can't even access the website, while others you can download the app, but any attempt to connect to a private server will be blocked.

I think DE are doing their best. It's probably how our government handles internet security.

I'll try to contact WE-Telecom and see if they could whitelist the game soon, hopefully.

I can't remember where I read in this thread but for anyone having issues still - I had an egyptian friend who had this issue use cloudflare's WARP tool and it sorted out his issues entirely. Even though it's written off as some sort of DNS tool (which he had already set his DNS to cloudflare's public one) this tool being on sorted the issues out immediately.

7 hours ago, Radazuken said:

I can't remember where I read in this thread but for anyone having issues still - I had an egyptian friend who had this issue use cloudflare's WARP tool and it sorted out his issues entirely. Even though it's written off as some sort of DNS tool (which he had already set his DNS to cloudflare's public one) this tool being on sorted the issues out immediately.

om9bbT7.png

I sent your post to an Egyptian and it helped them out! Thank you for posting this fix in this thread!

8 hours ago, Radazuken said:

Sadly it doesn't work on some computers/routers for some reason :/

I live in egypt platform is PC i heard of my friend in alexandria that the issue of the ports 4955 & 4950UDP Solved on his PC 2 or 3 days ago but the problem is there's still people facing the same issue it still exist so please try to fix it in the rest of egypt and if you gonna Do that ASAP As you Promised us please at least fix it in the new update

20 hours ago, Avaroad said:

In case anyone comes across this thread, you can use Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 with WARP to go around the issue.

It does not work. I tried it, and when it's in the connecting to squad/voting on mission phase it just fails. Seeing as there are others in this thread with a similar experience, It seems that isn't a good fix for everyone. I was able to see others in relays and Fortuna though, but it doesn't mean S#&$ when I can't play with them.

Like, anything that requires DE to do extra effort towards something that won't necessarily net them money is not important. You have all of Egypt and surrounding regions literally unable to play the game properly, but let's go ahead and rev that Gara Prime access, and prime vaults and pretend there isn't a problem, right DE? Whatever brings in the cash, and screw the minority audiences like Egypt that cannot play the game. 

8 hours ago, FrostXeno7 said:

It does not work. I tried it, and when it's in the connecting to squad/voting on mission phase it just fails. Seeing as there are others in this thread with a similar experience, It seems that isn't a good fix for everyone. I was able to see others in relays and Fortuna though, but it doesn't mean S#&$ when I can't play with them.

It is sad to hear that it isn't working for you. I am from Egypt too, and this solution worked for me and my friends so I thought it would work for everyone. Apparently, that's not the case.

On 2021-06-24 at 4:49 PM, FrostXeno7 said:

Like, anything that requires DE to do extra effort towards something that won't necessarily net them money is not important. You have all of Egypt and surrounding regions literally unable to play the game properly, but let's go ahead and rev that Gara Prime access, and prime vaults and pretend there isn't a problem, right DE? Whatever brings in the cash, and screw the minority audiences like Egypt that cannot play the game. 

How have you applied it ?

I've done it and it works well. it's not just changing DNS it's pc program. you can download it from here 1.1.1.1 — The free app that makes your Internet faster. (one.one)

install it normally and start it up and just turn it on and try again.

On 2021-07-06 at 8:32 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Thank you.

I asked few people and it seems that UDP ports 4950 and 4955 error shows up after FORTUNA update. But once again, I don't get this error anymore but matchmaking is not working most of the times and sometimes i can't see other players in hubs. 

Archived