Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Dashwire

Dam_nation

Hello everyone! I am an Ivara main loving all the new updates to the game, and excited about all the new updates to Warframe. I am posting today to talk about an idea I have involving Ivara's abilities, one thing that I would enjoy more than anything else would be her dashwire augment it grants 100 percent critical damage to anyone on the wire, which is a wonderful buff when used on defenses and such. But as we all know Ivara's manuver ability is limited. So in missions where she must move from location to location quickly I find me being able to use dashwire not as efficient as I'd like for it to be. So to compensate on this loss I thought it would be amazing for making more use of the dashwire by allowing the buff to have a duration upon leaving the wire, there are so many abilities on other frames that do just this at certain instances. It would give Ivara more of a support role so that her teammates could make more use of the crit buff given. Message me back and spread the word! Tenno.

I'm not opposed to it.  It seems like it could be useful.  And I don't think it would be too overpowered, depending on duration.  And either way, dashwire isn't exactly the fastest ability to use in the game.

Still, DE was wary enough of its critical boost to remove it as an option from Helminth Quiver, so I imagine they think it's plenty strong on its own.

If you like Dashwire...shouldn't you want players to stay on it rather than get off ? 

Volt has a similar Augment but rather than encouraging people to avoid it it actually makes people want to use it..... Assuming you set The Duration just Right....

Personally what I want from Dashwire is for the Attaching of the wire to surface to be significantly faster, smoother and less Cumbersome....

• 4 months later...

Sorry for my late reply... And yes, you may be right in your way of thinking... but no one wants to stay stuck on a wire... it was originally meant for a type of travel... to jump on it, get a crit buff, and jump off, allows for a much smoother flow in weapon and ability use, as you cant use most abilities on the wire... hopefully one day they see this... its already an implement on wisp when leaving her circles... its not unknown

Archived